As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. On behalf of the German Government, GIZ currently provides advisory services to the Government of Viet Nam in three priority areas: Vocational training, Environmental policy and sustainable use of natural resources, and Energy. For further information, please visit www.giz.de/viet-nam.
Viet Nam’s dynamic growth is also reaching rural areas, but at the same time poses a major challenge for the protection of the environment and the preservation of biodiversity. The effects of climate change are significant and the physical exposure, high population density and institutional weaknesses make the coastline and the Mekong Delta in particular vulnerable. The cluster “Environment, Climate Change, Biodiversity” currently comprises a total of four teams in the thematic areas of climate change, coast and water (including agriculture), biodiversity and forests, regional economic integration as well as numerous service packages of global projects, and private public partnerships.
The cluster requires a qualified local candidate for the position of:
Senior Finance Controller
Duty Station: Hanoi, Vietnam
Duration: Starting ASAP until 31. December 2021, with the possibility of extension
- Budget planning and monitoring (Annual Expenditure) for projects/programs and service packages within the Green Cluster.
- Financial management of overall commission value throughout the program/project duration
- Financial reporting on expenditures, costs, committed values and identify risks.
- Financial reporting to third party donors and counterparts.
- Advice to Cluster Coordinator, Program Directors and Team Leader Admin and Finance on questions relating to financial and administrative management, and to issues relevant to GIZ’s administrative quality-in line process/criteria.
- Monitoring of an overall smooth and correct functioning of the complete financial and administrative management system of programs/projects within the Green Cluster in line with GIZ standard procedures; this also includes the pro-active development of new monitoring/forecasting/risk assessment tools where required.
- Master’s degree or university degree in finance, accounting, business administration, economic or similar area
- ACCA qualification would be an asset
- At least 5-7 years’ professional experience in a comparable position with proven Financial
- At least 5 years of working experience in an international NGO or an international company or in the private sector
- In-depth knowledge of accounting software (SAP) and generally accepted accounting principles would be an asset
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent advisory skills and financial management skills
- Excellent proficiency in written and spoken English, knowledge of German would be an asse
- Competence in MS Excel and Word
- Ability to work both independently and in teams
- Ability to handle confidential data and information appropriately
- Dynamic, reliable, self-motivated, service-oriented and able to work under pressure
- Willingness to upgrade skills as required by the tasks to be performemed
Successful candidates will enjoy competitive benefits and compensation, a friendly and creative working environment, training and development.
Interested, qualified candidates are invited to send GIZ Application Form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Viet Nam), before 9th October 2020.
Note: Please state ‘Application for the Senior Finance Controller – Green Cluster’ in the subject line or on the envelope. The short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please complete all the information in GIZ Application form with link download here: http://bit.ly/2nyiCY6
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURE
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
03/01/2021International Crisis Group
31/12/2020Save The Children
15/12/2020Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Môi trường và Cộng đồng ( CECR )
Consultancy Services on Sand and Gravel Extraction/Management Policies, Regulations and Practices in other International River BasinsWWF
Consultant(s) to Conduct Stakeholder and Value Chain Analysis of Sand Value Chain in the Vietnamese Mekong DeltaWWF
11/12/2020CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research
All year roundWinrock International
11/12/2020World Vision International – Vietnam (WVV)
11/12/2020British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (BritCham Vietnam)