About AIP Foundation
AIP Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to saving lives on the roads and increasing access to safe, equitable, and sustainable mobility for all. We envision a world with zero road injuries and fatalities. Beyond empowering underserved road user communities, AIP Foundation tackles injustice related to youth engagement, workers' rights, gender equality, and environmental issues.
Who We Are
- 50 passionate humans making the world a better place
- An inclusive and women-led non-profit
- A blend of local and international employees implementing programs in Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, India, and the Philippines
We are looking for a local qualified candidate to fill the new position of Senior Finance Manager for our head office in Vietnam:
- Duty station: Ho Chi Minh or Hanoi (depended on the location of selected candidate)
- Status: Full time. Permanent
- Deadline: 15th April 2023
- Starting date: As soon as possible
The Senior Finance Manager is a key member of AIP Foundation’s Operations team and oversees the financial functions of the organization. S/he is responsible for financial integrity, accountability and managing internal controls by establishing and maintaining appropriate financial systems and procedures. The Senior Finance Manager plays a critical role in strategic decision making and operations as AIP Foundation continues to enhance its quality programming and build capacity. As hands-on leader, the Senior Finance Manager supervises and coaches a team of three staff members at Head Office. Reporting to the CEO, this position works closely with CEO and Board of Management to support the fiduciary and organizational compliance responsibilities.
- Provide strategic leadership to the Board of Management and work closely with the CEO to develop long-term and short-term financial strategies; define the organization’s financial priorities.
- Assess financial performance at organizational, country and program-level, and guide efforts toward long-term financial sustainability.
- In collaboration with the Admin and HR Manager to ensure legal compliance in all areas including organizational operating registrations, organizational and country-level audits, tax, insurances, contractual agreements with donors and partners, and internal policies.
- Continuously improve internal financial policies and systems to increase operational capacity; and ensure adherence to relevant regulations by all staff.
- Work with departments at Head Office and Country Offices to prepare organizational budget forecast, annual budget plans, and project proposal budgets.
- Oversee accurate and timely payments and recording of financial and accounting transactions
- Responsible for reviewing and managing the financial reporting to donors and partners in compliance with their financial regulations.
- Ensure appropriate financial controls comply with relevant country legislation.
- Support and provide financial guidance on project development process.
Requirements: Qualifications, Experience, Skills
- Master’s degree in financial management, financial accounting, or a related field; member of professional accounting association is preferable.
- A minimum of 10 years working experience in financial accounting of which at least 5 years in management position with foreign organizations, preferably NGOs with a focus on public health or related area.
- Experience working with large grants and management of different donor-funded projects is preferable.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team within a multi-cultural environment.
- Strong organizational and team-building skills, attention to detail, and ability to work both independently and collaboratively and produce under a heavy workload with competing priorities.
- Good analytical, numerical, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with high integrity and honesty.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Advanced Excel skills and experience with QuickBooks are highly preferred.
- Expertise with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint); accounting software, web-based communication platforms.
Contact and Deadline
Applications are due 15 April 2023. However, applications could be reviewed on a rolling basis and interviews may be conducted before the closing date.
Please submit a cover letter, CV, and two references with current email address and telephone number to our email: email@example.com
We will inform you before contacting your references.
All applications will be carefully vetted, including working history and background checks.Kênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
Việc làm tại các tổ chức phi chính phủ - NGO Recruitment
- Website: https://ngorecruitment.org/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ngorecruitment_vn
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ngorecruitment
- Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/VieclamPhichinhphu
- Youtube: http://bit.ly/Youtube_NGORecruitment
Shipment Clerk (US Embassy Hanoi)US Embassy Hanoi
Vietnam Stray Animal Care Programmes Officer (FOUR PAWS)FOUR PAWS
All year round
Nhân viên Kỹ thuật - IT (FOUR PAWS)Four Paws Viet
Trade Manager, Technology, EO (British Embassy)British Embassy
Supervisory Administrative Assistant (OBO) (US Embassy Hanoi)US Embassy Hanoi
Administrative Clerk (OBO) (US Embassy Hanoi)US Embassy Hanoi
Thực tập sinh Sáng tạo Nội dung (WildAct)WildAct
Thực tập sinh Thiết kế (WildAct)WildAct
Finance Intern (CRS)Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
SDGs Intern (MSD)MSD
Micro Finance Senior Internal Control Officer (MFU - WVV)World Vision Vietnam
Associate/Senior Associate (IIX)IIX
Community Officer/Accountant (Live&Learn)Live&Learn
Programme Associate (UN Women)UN Women
Nhân viên dự án (World Share)TỔ CHỨC WORLD SHARE CORPORATION
Temporary full-time assistant (FIT)Flanders Investment & Trade (FIT)