‼️ Senior Health Services Project Coordinator, Vietnam Country Program
- Title: Senior Health Services Project Coordinator
- Location: Hanoi – Vietnam
- Division: Vietnam Country Program
Please submit a cover letter with your resume describing your interest in this position and how you meet the requirements. Application materials must be submitted in English and applicants must have legal authorization to work in Vietnam to be considered and confirm this in their cover letter. PATH offers a highly dynamic work environment and provides competitive compensation and benefits based on experience. Salary and benefit package are paid in VND.
PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges. Working in Vietnam since the early 1980s, PATH established a permanent office in Hanoi in 1997 and an office in Ho Chi Minh City in 2014.
PATH is currently recruiting for a Senior Health Services Project Coordinator to provide oversight and coordination of health services supported by PATH aiming to accelerate UNAIDS 95-95-95 goals and HIV epidemic control in Vietnam. The Senior Project Coordinator will be responsible for the following key activities:
- Coordinate with the government partners at national and provincial level to ensure that PATH's HIV services are alignment with the national strategic plan, and timely and effectively implemented to meet the needs of target populations;
- Work with health service team and other teams to develop high quality annual workplans, semi- annual/annual narrative reports as well as presentations as required by the donors and/or the government;
- Lead team of staff, partners and sub-contractors to develop and implement new and evidence-based interventions, including standard operating procedures, training curricula and manuals, job aids, toolkits, procurements and supplies, etc. to support service delivery;
- Ensure high quality of care and data, and build a culture of routine analysis of data for quality improvement;
- Work with a variety of international and in-country stakeholders to advocate and support to Ministry of Health for developing and/or updating guidelines and policies that will facilitate the implementation, adoption and scale up of health services accelerating UNAIDS 95-95-95 goals and HIV epidemic control as well as other related diseases;
- Engage the private sector and civil society organizations in investing and providing health services, using a shared-value approach;
- Mobilize social and political support at all levels to create and sustain an enabling environment for the delivery of key interventions;
- Develop and implement a capacity building strategy aimed at increasing the effectiveness of public, private and civil society sector stakeholders to provide quality health services meeting the needs of underserved and vulnerable populations;
- Provide technical assistance in HIV services, such as HIV testing, self-testing, pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP), post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP), antiretroviral therapy (ART), sexually transmitted infections (STI), viral hepatitis B and C, mental health to local partners for implementation, quality assurance and quality improvement;
- Represent the project at the highest levels, ably manage complex multi-agency dynamic, and respond swiftly to donor and MOH requests;
- Stay current with latest technical knowledge and programming experience in HIV prevention and treatment services, and incorporate latest research and programming into program strategies.
- Keep project management team and donor timely updated on the project progress, challenges and gaps that need to be addressed.
- Other tasks, if required.
‼️ Required skills and experience:
- Masters degree or higher education in public health, medicine or equivalent in related field;
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in public health programs. Experiences in HIV prevention, care and treatment services preferably;
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience in taking coordinating role with diverse partners at national and provincial level;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work effectively in a complex international environment;
- Demonstrated skills and experience in working with government, the private sector and civil society organizations in Viet Nam context;
- Supervisory skills and mastery of leading a team of innovative, creative thinkers;
- Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize between many competing tasks;
- Well-organized and able to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities;
- Competence in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Excellent communication/presentation skills;
- Fluency in Vietnamese and English to include reading, speaking and writing.
Must have legal authorization to work in Vietnam
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
PATH has become aware of scams involving false job offers.
- PATH will never ask for a fee during any stage of the recruitment process.
- All active jobs are advertised directly on our career's page.
- Official PATH emails will always arrive from an @path.org address.
Please report any suspicious communications to email@example.com.
‼️ HOW TO APPLY:
All applications are made online. For a full job description and to apply online, please access via this link https://bit.ly/3xeSpEL or visit PATH website (www.path.org) then go to (Careers/Search Job Listings/Asia/ Global Health Programs.) Deadline for applications: 4th July, 2022.
13/07/2022Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ tại Hà Nội
12/07/2022USAID Learns - Social Impact
28/06/2022USAID Learns - Social Impact