- Serve as the main point of contact. Maintain complete end user IT environment; this includes assessing, deploying, and implementing hardware and software upgrades, telephony and video conferencing systems.
- Work directly with users to probe and ask effective questions to fully diagnose both the root cause of a problem and the customer's comfort level with technology; assess complex, non-routine problems; follow up with all fixes and repairs of IT problems in the Country Office.
- Provide IT training for staff, particularly for newly hired staff. Train users in remote access systems.
- Use the incident management tracking system to track work and analyze reports to identify problem areas and training opportunities.
- Ensure Service Level Agreements are maintained with local maintenance providers.
- Administer WBG information security standards, including requesting IT accounts, SecurIDs, remote access and passwords.
- Maintain an accurate inventory of all CO IT related equipment and software. Act as the Software Asset Custodian (SAC) and ensure licensed software is tracked and maintained in line with the Institutional Software Asset Management (ISAM) Procedure.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Systems/Sciences/IT with a minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience with donor-funded, International Organization/Institution or reputable telecom/IT sector required.
- Industry Certifications Including Microsoft Certified Engineer/Administrator, Cisco Certified Networking Associate/Professional, ITIL/PMP preferred.
- Strong client service skills and the ability to work under stress with accuracy and integrity.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Technologies (Windows 10, O365, Outlook, OneDrive, Azure AD).
- Extensive knowledge in general hardware - network printing, scanners, Multi-function devices, basic understanding of electrical systems (UPS, generators, etc.).
- Understanding of IP Networking, DNS, VPNs, IP Telephony, Videoconferencing, Wi-Fi and other WAN/LAN products, ITSM Process and Tools.
- Proficient in using remote access technologies and able to perform remote troubleshooting.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)