Senior/Lead R&D AI/ML (C++ Developer)
Working location: Ho Chi Minh
Job Type: Full Time
Expired date : 19/12/2021
Industry: IT/Computers - Software1. Job Description
Our company, founded in 2009, a Vietnam + USA + Taiwan company, is the world's foremost immersive video technology company where we build amazing apps. As a Software Research and Development engineer in IPCV (Image processing, Computer Vision) domain, you will contribute to the development and improvement of company's Segmentation Software Development Kit (SDK) which is the company’s core product being used in our existing applications, such as ChromaCam and Presenter, as well as licensed to many big companies around the world.2. Your Skills and Experience
- Analyze and formulate industrial needs into technical problems and solve them.
- Research, invent and improve patentable algorithms in our cutting-edge research projects.
- Employ these research ideas into high-quality production code of the SDK
- Support our marketing team and customers to roll out the SDK
- Analyze and resolve issues and feedback to keep customers happy with our product.
For leader/head role:
- Work with product managers to build great products and features
- Analyze feedback from customers & QC team to convert into tasks plan to improve the products
- Plan tasks and distribute problems to other team members.
- Work with other teams to support greater success as a company
- Grow the team and make it a solid group of R&D engineers in the domain in Vietnam!
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related major with at least 3 years experience.
- Interest in doing research and implementing new things.
- Passion in creating great products and supporting customers to successfully use the products.
- MS or PhD degree is a strong plus.
- Ability to lead a team and being familiar with Agile methodology is a plus.
- Excellent in troubleshooting, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Good experience in end-to-end quality software development process.
- Fluent in practical English.
- Good team player and quick learner.
- Solid with C++/C++11 STL, boost, opencv, cmake, OOP and software design patterns.
- Strong in algorithms and troubleshooting.
- Experienced in code optimizations, design of large software, multithreading and asynchronous concepts, cross platform development.
- Good experience on Windows software development is required. Knowledge of MacOS, iOS, and Android are desirable.
- Experience in GPU parallel programming (CUDA, OpenCL, Metal) is a plus.
- Experience in Image/Video processing and Computer Vision or Machine Learning or Deep Learning (AI) is a plus.
- Ability to understand and implement scientific papers.
- Familiarity with Python and/or Matlab is a plus.
13/12/2021Đại sứ quán Nhật Bản
10/12/2021British Consulate-General in Ho Chi Minh City
03/01/2022Save the Children
17/12/2021Save the Children
17/12/2021Save The Children
10/12/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
15/12/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
17/12/2021ARISE + Viet Nam
15/12/2021The U.S Embassy Hanoi
10/12/2021The U.S Embassy Hanoi
13/12/2021The U.S. Mission to Vietnam
12/12/2021SOS Children’s Villages International
30/12/2021SOS Children’s Villages International