Save the Children International has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as the– Senior PMO Analyst at Any existing Save the Children office location.
Reports to: Head of Portfolio Management and Reporting
Staff reporting to this post: None
Budget Responsibilities: No budgetary responsibility
Role Dimensions: The role holder will work across a portfolio of c.15 global projects. Key stakeholders include the Transformation Delivery and IT Management Team, Project Managers, Project Leads, and Project Teams.
Closing date: 26 June 2021
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Knowledge of project, programme, and portfolio management practices, standards, and methodologies.
- Significant prior experience in a PMO role, ideally in a programme or portfolio management office.
- Experience in the use of project and portfolio management tools such as Project Online.
- Experience of supporting tools and good practice adoption.
- A proactive and solutions-orientated approach; excellent problem solving skills, and the ability to identify and implement solutions.
- Able to build strong relationships within the organisation and influence others.
- Flexible and pragmatic attitude to work, happy to support others to achieve team goals.
- Ability to work at pace while maintaining high quality standards.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in written and spoken English.
- Confident user of standard Microsoft applications, including MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- A commitment to Save the Children values.
- INGO experience.
- A second language. Preferably French, Spanish, Portuguese or Arabic.
We can offer circa £ 39,900 per annum ( If based in UK) with an option of flexible of working hours
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
05/10/2021Save the Children
04/10/2021Save the Children
30/09/2021Save the Children