- Contributing to the development of high-quality work products, including presentations, concept notes, thought pieces, briefing materials, blog posts, newsletters, meeting summaries, and e-communications to share with both internal and external audiences.
- Contributing to technical activities, such as conducting qualitative and quantitative analysis on technical and policy issues related to health systems and financing
- Coordinating and developing project deliverables (reports, workplans, tracking progress against targets, etc.)
- Facilitating and supporting routine business processes, such as recruitment, procurement, financial/budget analysis, contracting, and payments
- Performing and supporting internal administrative processes critical to the functioning of a rapidly growing team and organization
- Providing organization and logistics support for convening of stakeholder meetings, workshops, and other collaborative forums.
- Supporting the development and maintenance of positive relationships with multiple stakeholders, including within R4D and with partner and funding organizations
- The SPA is expected to be self-motivated, able to work independently within a multi-functional team, and have a high degree of flexibility to be responsive to the needs of colleagues and other project stakeholders.
- Undergraduate / graduate training in Public Health, Economics, Business Administration, Management, Public Policy, Political Science, International Affairs, or other relevant discipline;
- Up to three (3) years of relevant work experience in a research institution, government, bilateral or multilateral development agency, consulting firm, NGO, or think tank.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Exceptional oral & written communications skills;
- Experience working in a team environment;
- Demonstrated interest in health, health financing, and/or social sector policy development;
- Ability to deliver high-quality outputs and results within tight timeframes;
- Familiarity with routine administrative and project management functions;
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, and Word; and
- Full professional fluency in written and spoken English; French fluency highly desired.
- Willingness to travel international approximately 10-20%, depending on project need
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
23/06/2021GIZ Energy Support Programme
25/06/2021Save the Children