As part of the Governance and Civil Society programme, Oxfam in Vietnam is seeking a qualified Vietnamese candidate for the position of Senior programme & grant manager (SPM) for Justice Initiatives Facilitation Fund of the EU Legal and Judicial Empowerment Programme in Viet Nam (EU JULE JIFF). SPM will ensure effective delivery of the JULE JIFF programme through provision of high quality overall management of project cycle from planning, implementation, Monitoring & Evaluation, to documentation of project results and learning.
Team matrix structure: the post holder is part of the Oxfam in Vietnam Governance team, for JULE JIFF he/she works under management of the Head of governance program cum JIFF’s team leader in close coordination and in consultation with a senior team consisting of a senior research and governance advisor, a senior civil society capacity development advisor, a MEL specialist, a communication and media specialist; a programme and funding coordinator; and, with global advisors and consultants.
Contract: Fixed term, 2 years with possibility of extension
Reporting to: Head of Governance Programme/Deputy Country Director
Based in: Hanoi with frequent travel
· Provide overall management of day to day implementation as well as M&E, Accountability and Learning of the programme toward achievement of agreed objectives.
· Oversee the entire grants contracting process, coordinating, tracking and monitoring of grant data and metrics, and ensure grantee compliance and support within the entire programme.
· Ensure overall quality assurance and risk management of the programme, monitor closely against deliverables and to manage the agreement of any changes to those, and report those.
· Provide leadership and strategic direction to the team on programme activities planning and design based on the agreed overall programme framework.
· Establish and facilitate multi-stakeholders cooperation bringing together JIFF grantees, provincial authorities and line ministries.
· Facilitate the formation of provincial networks
· Supervise and contribute to the co-ordination of programme cross-cutting issues
· Represent the programme at appropriate internal and external events as required
· Coordinate the development of policy briefs and documentation of lessons learned
· Ensure the provision of technical support, capacity building and advice to partners on organisation development, communications, media and advocacy, gender mainstreaming, conflict resolution/consensus building, fund raising and fund management; ensure innovation and learning are fully embedded in the support provided.
· Ensure internal financial management and that of sub-contractors satisfy Oxfam and donor requirements.
· Monitoring of overall project funds - projecting cost to achieve each deliverable, regularly reviewing, ensuring a multi-year project financial picture.
· Participate and contribute as a member of the Country Leadership Team in the overall planning and management of Oxfam programme in Vietnam and represent Oxfam Governance Programme at internal and external events as required.
Skills, experience and knowledge
- Master’s degree in law, public policy, development or/and management; experience in legal reform/justice sector is a must.
- Minimum 8 years of work experience in senior programme management role.
- Minimum five years of practical experience with grant management.
- Substantial knowledge of political/social/economic development, in-depth understanding of Vietnamese political system, policy making and monitoring processes in Vietnam.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience to work on governance related programme, Vietnamese legal and judicial system, particularly cooperation with the local authorities at provincial level, Ministry of Justice and other ministries.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience to work with Vietnamese civil society, civil society networks and coalitions, and with mass organisations.
- Substantial experience in policy advocacy and influencing; experience of supporting and facilitating multi-stakeholder platforms for collective action.
- Strong conceptual, analytical and strategic thinking; Ability to analyse development context and driving factors;
- Ability to ‘think politically’ by understanding motivations, pressures and challenges faced by different actors.
- Proven experience and skills in strategic planning in development context.
- Practical knowledge and experience of projects design, report writing, developing training and IEC materials, advocacy and inter-agency networking and coordination.
- Sound experience in managing and monitoring development projects, including partnership management.
- Sound understanding of and high agility in working in complex structure internally and externally
- Sound experience in capacity building and good facilitation skills.
- Good analytical thinking skills and abilities to influence others.
- Ability to demonstrate sensitivity to cultural differences and gender issues, as well as the commitment to equal opportunities.
- Ability to demonstrate an openness and willingness to learn about the application of gender/gender mainstreaming, women's rights, and diversity for all aspects of development work.
- Outstanding social and intercultural skills
- High level of written and spoken English
- Good computer skills (writing and spreadsheet programmes).
- Willingness to travel frequently and to remote areas of Vietnam.
In addition, you need to
- Be a team player;
- Have good social and interpersonal skills;
- Be able to work across boundaries and enable cooperation among different groups/actors;
- Be able to work under pressure in response to changing needs.
Gross Annual Salary Range: VND 684,660,222 – VND 999,980,490
How to apply
Interested candidates can send your application including motivation letter and curriculum vitae and mentioning reference number SPMJIFF210101 to HR.Vietnam@oxfam.org.
The closing date for application: 21st March 2021
We regret that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
27/04/2021British Embassy Hanoi
04/05/2021British Consulate-General in Ho Chi Minh City
03/05/2021Viện Lãnh đạo ABG
05/05/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
23/04/2021FIT & IRD
03/05/2021Làng trẻ em SOS Việt Nam
08/05/2021The U.S. Embassy