Senior Project Assistant, Vietnam Country Program
Title: Senior Project Assistant Department: Vietnam Country Program Location: Hochiminh - Vietnam
Please submit a cover letter with your resume describing your interest in this position and how you meet the requirements. Application materials must be submitted in English and applicants must have legal authorization to work in Vietnam to be considered and confirm this in their cover letter. PATH offers a highly dynamic work environment and provides competitive compensation and benefits based on experience. Salary and benefit package are paid in VND.
PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges. Working in Vietnam since the early 1980s, PATH established a permanent office in Hanoi in 1997 and an office in Ho Chi Minh City in 2014.The Vietnam country office is committed to respond to community health needs in Vietnam and works in such areas as reproductive, maternal, and child health, TB, HIV, vaccines and immunization, emerging and epidemic diseases, and health technologies. To achieve impact, PATH Viet Nam works across the public and private sectors and focuses on sustainable, system-level changes. PATH will be implementing the project called “Communities for Healthy Hearts Plus” to collaborate with the health authorities, local stakeholders (both health and non-health sectors) to design a comprehensive approach toward cardio-vascular disease (CVD) risk reduction in the HCMC population, leveraging data and frontier technologies and integrated in both the PHC system and community settings that are sustainable and scalable.
PATH seeks a Senior Project Assistant, based in HCMC to provide administrative, programmatic and logistical support for the project.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- Provide support to Project team in the implementation and monitoring of project activities;
- Provide administrative support to secure all necessary in-country approvals;
- Provide logistical support and liaise with partners to arrange meetings, trainings, workshops, field trips and other travel;
- Coordinate with Vietnam Country Program administrative team to arrange travel for project staff, consultants and visitors;
- Take notes at meetings and workshops and prepare/distribute minutes in a timely manner;
- Format project documents and presentations;
- Assist in interpretation and translation of project documents and materials;
- Organize, assemble, and distribute reports, communication and advocacy materials, and other documents;
- Under instruction from RPM/PADM, provide support to procure goods and services for projects including data entry into the PATH’s systems;
- Assist with the development, coordination, and monitoring of sub-contracts, sub-agreements, consultant agreements, work orders, purchase orders and other agreements;
- Support the Project Administrator and Project Financial Officer in the preparation and monitoring of project budgets;
- Train staff in meeting logistics such as calling into conference lines, meeting bookings, and car bookings;
- Provide support to financial team in financial management;
- Handle and support the administration tasks of HCM office as required.
- Provide other administrative support as required.
Required Experiences and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of five (5) years of work experience in a similar role;
- Work experience in international non-governmental organizations (INGO) or in public health programs preferred;
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Word, Excel. PowerPoint, Outlook and Teams;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Proven interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team;
- Excellent written and spoken ability in Vietnamese and English;
- Willingness and ability to travel within Vietnam.
Note: this position is contingent upon donor funding. All offers are conditional upon donor approval.
Must have legal authorization to work in Vietnam.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
HOW TO APPLY:
All applications are made online. For a full job description and to apply online, please access via this link https://bit.ly/3guLfDT or visit PATH website (www.path.org) then go to (Careers/Search Job Listings/Asia/Marker Dynamics.) Deadline for applications: 17th July 2021.
*PATH has become aware of scams involving false job offers.*
- PATH will never ask for a fee during any stage of the recruitment process.
- All active jobs are advertised directly on our career's page.
- Official PATH emails will always arrive from an @path.org address.
Please report any suspicious communications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
18/08/2021Save the Children
18/08/2021Blue Dragon Children's Foundation
20/08/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
05/08/2021Action on Poverty in Vietnam
15/08/2021Action on Poverty in Vietnam
01/08/2021Catholic Relief Services
08/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG))
06/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG)
01/08/2021Management and Sustainable Development Institute
10/08/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Asia for Animals Coalition Assistant - Farm Animals / Animals Asia Animal Welfare Assistant – Farm AnimalsAnimals Asia