I. JOB PURPOSE:
Since arriving in Vietnam (1989) and Mongolia (1997), Christina and her foundation have established over 160 projects providing education, healthcare and community development humanitarian services to vulnerable and destitute children and their families and poor rural communities. To date these projects have assisted almost 900,000 children and collectively have impacted the lives of over 1,000,000 children and adults.
After 31 year of existence in Vietnam, Christina Noble Children’s Foundation (CNCF) has now widening our projects and programmes to the development of CNCF and of children in Vietnam. CNCF is now looking for Senior Project Development Manager that will include developing both the existing and new projects and programmes, doing strategic initiatives to the Board of Management of CNCF Vietnam and to CNCF Global Board, supporting with the implementation of projects, evaluating their success and ensuring the professional development of your team.
II. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
A. Strategic Initiatives
- Lead the work relating to long-term Strategic Planning, including but not limited to, conducting periodical external and internal analysis & assumptions, SWOT analysis, social surveys, researches, etc.
- Provide assistance to the CNCF Directorate & Management in identification of new areas and possibilities for the Foundation’s work development
- Lead the work relating to improving professionalism of CNCF’s project management to reflect best practice and service delivery.
B. Project Development:
- Liaise with Senior Operational Project Manager in providing technical assistance and training to project managers/coordinators in producing project resources and communication tools that enhance knowledge and understanding of projects.
Project manuals / descriptions / guidelines
Project budgeting and budgetary control
Project activities monitoring system
- Lead the work (while liaising with Senior Operational Project Manager) relating to in the development of project activities to ensure quality, efficiency and competency of CNCF’s projects.
- Liaise Senior Operational Project Manager to ensure timely and adequate compliance with the reportorial requirements and data requests of government and other external organisations/ agencies and provides the necessary liaison and coordination with these organisations.
- Supports the development and maintenance of excellent working relationships with CNCF stakeholders/beneficiaries, in-country partners & donors to meet project deliverables and outcomes.
C. CNCF PARTNERS
- Advise CNCF Directorate of any potential concerns, changes in policies that could affect any of the CNCF projects and proposing appropriate solutions
- Ensure open communication with project managers to keep updated on projects and potential problem areas.
III. JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Strategic thinking
- Think analytically and be responsive.
- Ability for multi-task working and managing busy and diverse workload
- Advanced computer skills and experience working with database, Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
- Experience in leadership, ability to communicate effectively and support team members
- Experience in conducting social surveys and researches.
- Experience in management of development projects (a minimum of eight years of project management).
- Excellent communication skills in English and Vietnamese and in both writing and speaking, especially formal and academic writing.
- Knowledge of development project management tools
- Knowledge of disadvantage people’s psychology and practice, especially in those in the South of Vietnam.
- Knowledge of practice of Non-Government Organizations (NGO).
- Guidance, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Teamwork spirit
- Patience, flexibility and work under pressure.
- Knowledge to VN culture and socio-economic situation
IV. HOW TO APPLY
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send their detailed resumes and cover letters with photo in English, including copies of relevant degrees, certificates to:
Office Manager (Ms Thanh Vo)
The Christina Noble Children’s Foundation
38 Tu Xuong, District 3, HCMC
Or to email: email@example.com
* We thank all applicants but only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
V. DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION
30 November 2020
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
03/01/2021International Crisis Group
31/12/2020Save The Children
15/12/2020Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Môi trường và Cộng đồng ( CECR )
Consultancy Services on Sand and Gravel Extraction/Management Policies, Regulations and Practices in other International River BasinsWWF
Consultant(s) to Conduct Stakeholder and Value Chain Analysis of Sand Value Chain in the Vietnamese Mekong DeltaWWF
11/12/2020CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research
All year roundWinrock International
11/12/2020World Vision International – Vietnam (WVV)
11/12/2020British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (BritCham Vietnam)