Senior Project Facilitator/Project Facilitator
Foundation for International Development / Relief (FIDR) is a Japanese non-profit organization which is permitted by Vietnam Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Vietnam. FIDR implements community development projects in Quang Nam, Thua Thien Hue and Kon Tum province in various sectors such as culture, education, agriculture and health, etc
FIDR is now seeking qualified Vietnamese national staffs for the position Senior Project Facilitator/Project Facilitator, working for projects in Central and Central Highlands of Vietnam. We strongly encourage candidates who already have some previous working experiences and want to seek their professional career in the field of community development and humanitarian aid, to apply for this position.
- Implement project activities with stakeholders.
- Monitor, evaluate and report project activities to Project Managers & Supervisors
- Consult and assist Project Managers to ensure the smooth and effective implementation of project activities.
- Collaborate with team members and other project teams.
- Do other works as requested
- Office work based in Danang, field sites are mountainous areas such as Kon Tum, Quang Nam, etc
- Travel frequently as required
- University degree with minimum of two (2) years of working experiences
- Ability to organize, manage, prioritize and follow of multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Excellent skills in English (include written and oral communication), computing and data analysis
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well in a team or independently
- Ability to travel and have strong willing to work at remote, mountainous areas with vulnerable and ethnic minority people
- Trip-love candidates are preferred
- Candidates who have good careers qualifications it will be considered as Senior Project Facilitator
Interested candidates are requested to send an English profile include:
- Cover letter in English
- CV in English with recent photo and attached with copies of obtained degrees /certificates and recent photo
- Report on “The reason of applying and what you want to achieve through this job” in English
For appeal yourself to:
- Foundation for International Development/Relief Vietnam (FIDR): 54 Hai Phong St., Danang city E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: (0236) 3540404
- or Service Centre for Danang Foreign Affairs (SCEDFA): 472 Hoang Dieu St., Danang city, Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for the application is April 9th, 2021
Selection and Interview will be announced with only short-listed person.
Application document will not be returned to candidates.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
27/04/2021British Embassy Hanoi
04/05/2021British Consulate-General in Ho Chi Minh City
03/05/2021Viện Lãnh đạo ABG
05/05/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
23/04/2021FIT & IRD
03/05/2021Làng trẻ em SOS Việt Nam