Job title: Senior Project Manager - 01 position (nearly full-time from 5/2021 to 4/2024) (Vietnamese national)
Mekong Economics is an economic consulting firm active in Myanmar, Vietnam, and some other Southeast Asian countries. We have offices in Vietnam and Myanmar. Our core expertise focuses on Monitoring and Evaluation, Impact Assessment, Survey, Economic Research, Market Assessment etc. Further information about our firm can be found here on our website: https://www.mekongeconomics.com/
Address: 9B Yen The Lane, Nguyen Thai Hoc str, Dong Da, Hanoi
Mekong Economics (MKE) is implementing a donor-funded project, which lasts for 3 years (from 5/2021 to 4/2024). MKE now is looking for a suitable expert to join us as a Senior Project Manager.
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for the overall supervision and coordination of a donor-funded project, including the management of all contracting and administrative aspects of the project activities undertaken by the donor.
S/he has regular interactions with the donor at Hanoi office and liaises with various stakeholders such as local officials.
Tasks include but not limited to:
- Coordination, administration, monitoring and evaluation and periodical reporting (technical and financial)
- Budgeting, financial management, procurement support
Further will be discussed during interview.
Education level and working experience
- Master’s degree or equivalent in environment, natural resources management, development studies, business administration, public administration or similar;
- Minimum 10 years of experience in management of donor-funded projects, preferably those funded by multilateral donors such as WB, ADB and EU, and good understanding of the donors’ procedures;
- Project management experience in climate change adaptation, urban management and water management in Vietnam (at least 3 projects in each sector);
- Fluent in English
- Excellent in development project coordination and administration, and report writing;
- Advanced computer skills and experience working with database, software applications;
- Excellent communication skills: highly communicative, well-developed presentation skills, effective communication with various stakeholders;
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative and multi-cultural environment
Interested applicants should send a soft copy of detailed Curriculum Vitae to Mekong Economics via email email@example.com . The Candidate can also contact MKE for any clarification regarding this vacancy by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ms. Hien Nguyen - 0886689622.
Early submission is strongly encouraged. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview
Salary and Bonus Range: To be discussed during the Interview
Deadline: 15 April 2021
Please state “Application for Senior Project Manager – Mekong Economics” in the subject email.
Tel (+84 24) 3759 0009 Fax (+84 24) 3747 5959Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)
21/04/2021Blue Dragon Children's Foundation