As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. On behalf of the German Government, GIZ currently provides advisory services to the Government of Viet Nam in three priority areas: Vocational training, Environmental policy and sustainable use of natural resources, and Energy. For further information, please visit www.giz.de/viet-nam .
GIZ has been commissioned by the German Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety (BMU) with the regional Clean, Affordable and Sustainable Energy in South East Asia (CASE) Project. The political partner in Viet Nam is the Committee on Science, Technology and Environment of the National Assembly (NA). Implementation in Viet Nam will take place partly through a local think tank, the Viet Nam Initiative for Energy Transition (VIET).
The project aims to drive change in the energy sector in SEA towards increased ambition with regards to climate change. It focuses on the four main SEA countries in terms of energy demand (Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam) and also foresees regional interventions. Composed of a wide range of organisations and driven by strong regional cohesion and network, CASE will propose evidence-based solutions to the challenges met by decision makers and build societal support around those solutions. CASE will also support coordination in the SEA energy sector, provide technical and policy support and facilitate dialogue around a new energy vision.
The project (CASE) is looking for a local qualified professional for the position of:
Senior Project Officer “CASE”
Duty station: Hanoi, Vietnam
Duration: ASAP for 2 years with the possibility of extension
- Lead, organize the work and coordinate with various stakeholders in planning and implementing the overall Vietnamese component of CASE regional project.
- Provide independent advices and technical consultations regarding the design and implementation of policy advice on renewable energy development, energy efficiency and energy transition to different national public agencies.
- Act as a Focal Point to the Programme Lead of GIZ in Thailand.
- Planning of project activities such as preparation of annual work plans etc.
- Close cooperation with the NA, VIET and with the Regional Programme Consortium to facilitate the project implementation.
- Facilitate the communication and cooperation between NA, VIET and GIZ.
- Develop terms of reference, facilitate the selection and contract preparation for short-term assignments of international and national consultants and manage their implementation.
- Liaise, coordinate and network with key stakeholders in the renewable energy sector.
- Facilitate the development and implementation of workshops and seminars.
- Provide technical advices and consultations to the project’s activities.
- Support the regular monitoring and reporting on the progress of relevant project activities.
- Contribute to drafting of the reports to BMU.
- Depending on the project needs, technically instruct and control the quality of work of the relevant team member.
- Master’s degree in social sciences, Economics or related field; ideally in the area of energy;
- Minimum 7 years in an international development cooperation (ODA) project setting;
- Extensive experience in managing multi-stakeholder activities;
- Extensive experience in managing sensitive dialogue and capacity development processes with public institutions;
- Previous experience in the energy sector is an advantage;
- Substantial knowledge about concepts of energy transition and sustainable development;
- Strong network in the energy sector in Vietnam is an advantage;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Vietnamese and English;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with high level politicians and officials;
- Willingness to travel on short trips, both within Vietnam and abroad;
- Ability to work autonomously and motivate one-self;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to quickly master complex and unfamiliar topics.
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions with a friendly and creative working environment, open corporate culture, competitive benefits and compensation and good policies of training and development.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the GIZ Application form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email (to email@example.com ) or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam), before 9th June 2020.
Note: Please state: Application for the Senior Project Officer “CASE” in the subject line or on the envelope
The short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please complete all the information in GIZ Application form with link download here: http://bit.ly/2nyiCY6
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURE
- Kênh tài chính, chứng khoán việt nam
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
Agency to Provide Support in Developing a Risk Communication Course, Testing and Evaluating the CourseWHO
31/07/2020Natural Resource Governance Institute (NRGI)
07/08/2020Save the Children
26/07/2020Trung tâm Phát triển Sáng tạo Xanh ( GreenID)