WWF was one of the first International non-government organizations working in Vietnam. In 1985, WWF began working on a national conservation strategy and since then has worked closely with the Vietnamese Government on a diverse range of environment issues and implemented field activities across the country. Find out more at http://vietnam.panda.org/. WWF recognizes that its employees are its most important asset. A competent workforce, thoroughly trained, properly motivated, and bound together by mutual trust and common objectives is crucial to the success of WWF.
We are looking for committed, result-driven candidate for the position: Senior Project Officer, Plastic Smart Cities (based in Da Nang or Hue)
- Senior Project Officer is the lead and focal point for issues related to Plastic Smart Cities program in the 03 cities Da Nang, Tuy Hoa (Phu Yen), Rach Gia (Kien Giang) (“The Cities”). S/he is responsible for:
- Together with Plastic Smart Cities and MPA Lead, develop and implement Plastic Smart Cities strategy & work plan to ensure the discharge of plastic waste into the environment in The Cities is reduced through strengthening the cities governance, obtaining commitment of the cities leaders to participate in WWF Plastic Smart Cities platform, encouraging private sector, CSO and communities’ engagement, school children education;
- Assist Plastic Smart Cities and MPA Lead to uphold the No Plastic in Nature initiative-Cities Pillar Strategy.
Key requirements for the role include:
- Minimum bachelor level degree in fields related to Waste management or Waste treatment technology, Environmental science or technology;
- Experience in managing complex development projects with cities, specifically in Vietnam cities;
- Experience in project management;
- Experience working in international NGOs or relevant development agencies including managing budgets and funding reports;
- Experience of working and negotiating with Government official and/or donors is an advantage;
- Experience meeting stakeholders across public and private sectors.
- Project and financial management skills;
- Strategic thinking; diplomacy and discretion;
- Problem solving, and management of conflict and risk;
- Influencing, networking, coordination, facilitation skills for both internal and external audiences and partners;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and diplomatic skill with the ability to manage and interact at all levels of an international, multicultural and multilingual organization;
- Excellent presentation, communications, and public speaking.
How to apply
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, curriculum vitae in English and scan/photo of diplomas/certificates to email@example.com, stating the position title in the subject line of the email, by 25 February 2020
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.”Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
28/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
27/01/2021U.S. Embassy Hanoi
24/01/2021U.S. Embassy Hanoi
13/02/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
25/01/2021Clean Energy Investment Accelerator (CEIA)
01/01/1970Clean Energy Investment Accelerator (CEIA)
03/02/2021European Representative Office (ERO)
31/01/2021Vietnam Red Cross Society (VNRC)
18/01/2021Humanity and Inclusion