- Organisation Name: VNFU
- Job Title: SENIOR PROJECT OFFICER
- Location: Hanoi
- Application Deadline: 20/11/2023
BackgroundThe External Affairs and International Cooperation Department of Vietnam Farmers' Union (VNFU), with the support of Oxfam in Vietnam is currently implementing the Project "Improved social protection and decent work for female farmers in the shrimp and rice value chains in Vietnam". The project will focus mainly on 5 provinces: Kien Giang, Bac Lieu, An Giang, Ca Mau, and Soc Trang. The project aims to support female farmers and seasonal agricultural workers in the shrimp and rice value chains in Mekong Delta region of Vietnam to have access to adequate labour and social protection, contributing to gender equality and (shock) resilience. The Project Management Unit under the External Affairs and International Cooperation Department of Vietnam Farmers' Union is recruiting the Senior Project Officer for the Project. Detail job description could be found in the attached file.
- Bachelor degree in the field of the social work, sociology, international relations, economics or a related field;
- At least 4 years of working experience in development projects;
- Have good experience in supporting organizations of training, workshop, communication events;
- Have good knowledge of agricultural sectors, working with farmers and gender equality;
- Good at planning and coordination skills;
- Good report writing skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Be able to work effectively in a team or in individually;
- Excellent oral and written Vietnamese and English;
- Excellent command of MS-Office;
- Willingness to travel frequently to project areas;
- Dynamic, reliable, self-motivated, service-oriented and able to work under pressure.
How to applyInterested candidates are requested to submit:
- A cover letter illustrating your competencies
- A detailed curriculum vitae
- Scanned copy of related degrees
Deadline for application: 5.00 p.m. (Hanoi time), 20 November 2023.Please noted that only shortlisted candidates could be contacted for the interview.
10/12/2023United Nations Volunteer