Senior Public Health Officer
Senior Public Health officer at FIND Vietnam
FIND is the Foundation for Innovative New Diagnostics with Headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, having 120 staffs, and regional hubs in India, Kenya, Viet Nam and South Africa.
We are a global non-profit organization driving innovation in the development and delivery of diagnostics to combat major diseases affecting the world’s poorest populations.
With priorities aligned to those of the global public health community, we turn complex diagnostic challenges into simple solutions through unique partnerships with the public, private and non-profit sectors.
FIND is a WHO Collaborating Centre for Laboratory Strengthening and Diagnostic Technology Evaluation. Our work bridges R&D to access: we have deep technical and practical experience in the definition of needs, development of fit-for-purpose products, generation of evidence for regulators and policymakers, analysis of market dynamics, the introduction of new products, and strengthening of laboratory systems.
We are seeking a seeking a senior Public Health officer working at FIND Vietnam, to seek funding opportunities, promote collaboration with partners and prepare applications for fundraising; and provide closely coordination and take park in the implementation of FIND projects in Vietnam to ensure quality and smooth implementation of FIND projects in Vietnam.
Responsibilities: (list in order of importance and/or time spent)
- Seek funding opportunities, collaboration with new partners and prepare applications for fundraising.
- Provide closely coordination of FIND’s programs/projects in Viet Nam.
- Take part in the implementation of FIND’s programs/projects in Viet Nam
- Extend network, participate in stakeholder meetings and coordination meetings in the country and region.
- Organization of FIND workshops, meetings and seminars.
Knowledge and skill requirements:
- At least 5-year project implementation experience in any medical/health field. Working experience with an INGO/NGO medical/health program is an added advantage.
- MPH strongly desirable or equivalent experience.
- Public health project development experience
- Clinical trial experience
- Outstanding organizational and planning skills with good sense of priorities.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and good presentation skills.
- Ability to pay close attention to detailed
- Strong team spirit, dedicated to the job, strategic thinking.
- Fluent in verbal and written English
Interested candidates are invited to apply. Applicant cover letter and a CV (with names and contact details of 2 senior referees) in English should be sent to:
Address: 6th Floor, Sannam Building
78 Duy Tan Street, Dich Vong Hau Ward
Cau Giay District, Hanoi, Viet Nam
or to Email: Lam.Hue@finddx.org
- CV submission:7/2/2020 – 20/3/2020.
- Short list candidate interview: Review of applications will start as soon as possible.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/01/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/01/2021U.S. Embassy Hanoi