- Develops specific annual resource development targets and strategies on how to accomplish them with the aim of fulfilling Habitat Vietnam’s strategic business plan and program priorities
- Identifies and pursues funding opportunities, particularly among institutional donors, professional foundations, corporates and individuals.
- Manage donor cultivation strategies, strengthen coordination internally and with implementation partners, and increase capacity to ensure high-quality and timely reporting.
- Drives Habitat Vietnam’s efforts to prepare successful proposals in collaboration with relevant departments
- Develops materials (program/project briefs, etc.) that can be adapted to/for different target/purposes to support resource mobilization
- Develops and manages a database of current and potential donors, mapping and matching funding priorities with Habitat Vietnam programs
- Provides strategic donor and program resource mobilization support to the National Director, Senior Management Team, and the Asia Pacific Resource Development Network
- Provides training/capacity building to Habitat Vietnam staff on Project Based Funding mechanisms, including concept note and proposal development, program cycle management, M&E and reporting requirements
- Supports and coordinates the Habitat Vietnam in the drafting, editing and submission of grant concept notes and proposals and other aspects of solicitation in relation to the funding of operations and programs.
- Proactively identifies program needs and funding opportunities through establishing relationships and working across key departments (Finance, Programs, etc.), supported by database research, site visits, electronic communications, etc.
- Identifies programs/projects with greatest possibility for resource support through foundations and/or institutions, and/or identifies and articulates methods to improve projects to increase interest from potential donors.
- Develops a network of funding agency contacts for future funding submissions, i.e. local foundation offices, in-country funding agencies, etc.
- Guide and support Habitat Vietnam’s strategy to increase engagement and funding through the volunteer programs
- Grow staff capacity to develop and write winning proposals and high-quality reports, and partnership engagement through modeling, coaching, and appropriate training opportunities.
- Promote the growth of the Global Village and local volunteering programs in accordance with strategic goals
- Guides the development and implementation of Habitat Vietnam’s communication strategies to increase profile and visibility, and grow support for its programs.
- Leads external communications by employing a dynamic approach in telling the Habitat Vietnam story involving these components:
- Managing and growing media outreach
- Developing and maintaining the story bank
- Developing staff capacity to represent Habitat Vietnam in speaking engagements about the country programs and general housing and community development issues
- Manage the development of all web content, the writing and placement of articles in newspapers, publications and the web, monthly newsletters and its distribution
- Produce program/project materials for donor/partner engagement
- Development of marketing communications materials
- Supervise the organization’s graphic design needs including coordination with external designers and agencies
- Work with the Asia Pacific Resource Development and Communications Teams to create and produce marketing materials to support fundraising activities of the regional office
- Supports Habitat Vietnam’s internal communications:
- Develop and implement strategies that promote increased awareness and collaboration within Habitat Vietnam
- Leads program and fundraising events
- Leads & manages staff performance, planning, goals setting, monitoring, feedback, evaluation and development
- Translate HFHI policies into department related operational guidelines and monitor implement of compliance
- Plan & manage resources & assets provided for good stewardship to the organization
- Must have working knowledge of the local and national trends, regulations and issues concerning the INGO sector with in-depth knowledge and skills in fundraising and communications.
- Demonstrates sensitively to the cultural and situational diversity of the donors and organization
- Proven track record of a positive, active, strategic and collaborative contribution at a senior level
- Excellent planning, management and coordination skills, with the ability to set priorities and organize a challenging and diverse set of responsibilities
- Demonstrated experience in staff supervision and leading a team, including strong coaching and capacity building skills in a diverse and cross-cultural environment.
- Strategic thinking and proven track record in business development / resource mobilization with major institutional donors, including fundraising strategy
- development, donor engagement, and proposal development; experience in CSR a plus
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including demonstrated ability to tailor communications to be effective for a range of audiences and purposes.
- Understanding and experience in award/grant management, and resolving complex donor compliance and reporting issues, is a plus.
- Excellent problem solving, and influencing skills
- Ability to lead change management processes relating to policies, procedures, systems and structures
- Attention to detail & thoroughly
18/08/2021Lawrence S. Ting Foundation
Post date: 03/08/2021Animal Asia UNDP
30/09/2021ASEAN Youth Organization
15/08/2021Viện Nghiên cứu Quản lý Phát triển bền vững (MSD)
15/08/2021Tổ chức Đại học Pháp ngữ (AUF)
23/08/2021Save the Children