- Oversee the development of a comprehensive technical strategy for self-care interventions, outlining 1) “for who, when, and where” self-care is most effective and appropriate and 2) develop or support relevant implementation frameworks and guidance that help implementers of self-care programs, MoHs or other stakeholders to deliver quality, sustainable, increasingly integrated, self-care
- You will provide deliverables and value to the three projects currently direct funding this position, a contribution that includes:
- Provide technical guidance and leadership on the development and dissemination of self-care technologies and approaches as well as the role of new technologies in shaping self-care markets across PSI's global network, noting that the guidance and leadership sought is often not only about one intervention, but about how to adopt a consumer powered yet health systems/market based approach to self-care, often across multiple interventions and health areas
- Guided by a drive to show thought leadership, write blogs, papers, articles, presentations and convene stakeholders in such a way that advances the self-care community of practice and self-care as an approach to healthcare and UHC
- Serve as a working member of the Self-care Trailblazers Group - both the advocacy and technical working groups (a group of organizations convened by PSI, committed to advancing quality self-care for sexual and reproductive health) and support these groups with agreed specific deliverables on a case by case basis
- Co-chair PSI's internal self-care working group and engage with the primary healthcare team as a core member.
- Work in partnership with PSI's Evidence team and other PSI partners in the self-care space (such as Jhpiego, FHI360, Imperial College, UK) to build, deepen, and share the self-care evidence base
- Oversee and coordinate the development, roll out and review of quality assurance for self-care, in collaboration with the Global Medical Director and the Quality Agile Team, including protocols, quality assurance standards, and ensure these are aligned with global standards and best practices.
- In partnership with project and Evidence teams, maintain an overview of and coordinate where applicable the development, roll out and review of digital health/marketing in support of for self-care
- More general contributions include:
- Lead fundraising efforts for self-care programs, working closely with PSI's country teams and fundraising teams across the organization.
- Strengthen the capacity of country teams to develop, implement, adapt and evaluate self-care interventions through remote and in-country technical support.
- Identify, develop, and disseminate relevant program design, implementation, best practices, technologies, and monitoring and research information for self-care interventions, working closely with the evidence and digital health teams
- Collaborate with and support PSI's Global Business Systems teams to manage routine data collection and reporting; support country teams to analyze and monitor data for improved decision making.
- Represent PSI in international and US domestic fora including inter-agency technical working groups and task forces focusing on self-care, conferences, and meetings.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other PSI teams/projects (e.g. Market Groups, Quality Assurance, Health Area Teams, Marketing, Evidence, Digital, Global Projects) to develop and disseminate self-care-related examples of case studies, journal publications, conference abstracts, and presentations via various media channels. Qualifications
- Relevant master's or doctoral degree (MPH, MD, PhD, ScD)
- At least 10 years of work experience in service delivery, operations research, and/or fundraising,
- At least two years of experience working overseas in a developing country.
- Fluency in English required, and proficiency in French, Portuguese or Spanish an advantage
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills and ability to work well across multiple teams.
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills.
- References will be required.
- The successful candidate will be required to pass a background check.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
27/06/2021Blue Dragon Children's Foundation
12/07/2021Preferred by Nature
30/06/2021Pacific Links Foundation