The adoption of the revised Labour Code in November 2019 was a milestone for Viet Nam in improving its legal framework towards better alignment with the ILO’s fundamental principles and rights at work. The code is expected to substantially improve Viet Nam’s employment and industrial relations and thereby facilitate greater participation in the country’s economic growth. The new Labour Code will take effect from 1 January 2021.
To make the code operational and meaningful, it is crucial to help workers and employers understand their new rights and responsibilities. Against this context, the ILO supports the Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs (MoLISA) to develop a web-based portal on the 2019 Labour Code to serve as a one-stop-shop for information seekers.
The ILO in Viet Nam is inviting proposals from reputable and qualified companies with a track record of success in designing and producing digital solutions for this assignment. Please find attached the Terms of Reference and Annex 1.
The service provider is expected to develop an organized, attractive and user-friendly web portal with informative content that is suitable for workers and employers. The specific deliverables include:
- Map / design of web portal structure subject to MOLISA and ILO’s approval
- A complete web portal with the functionalities and content as described in the Concept note (Annex 1)
- The web portal that is compatible with MOLISA server and main website
- A user manual developed and a training delivered for the support staff and system administrators to perform content upload, system maintenance and administration
- Support and maintenance: Administrative and technical support for a period of 6 months
- Full source code handed over to MOLISA
Additional deliverables include:
- 30 photos are bought as requested by the content development team to be used for the web portals
- 50 graphics are designed as requested by the content development team to be used for the web portals
Once a company is selected, the TORs may be amended to capture new specific developments on the site upon request of MOLISA.
The duration of the contract will be 7.5 months with the expected starting date on 26 October 2020.
The development phase of the web portal will be completed in 7 weeks starting from the date of the signing the contract. The portal must be operational by no later than 18 December 2020.
The use manual, training and the maintenance of the portal will be done after the development phase.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The service provider should demonstrate and provide examples of previous experience in the performance of similar services as follows:
- Have a good reputation with at least 5 years of prior experience designing visually appealing and navigation-friendly websites;
- Have relevant experience and be familiar with different Content Management Systems (CMS);
- Have excellent knowledge and expertise in recent trends in graphic design and website;
- Demonstrate the ability to create innovative and visually appealing design
- Key professional staff qualifications and competence needed for the assignment:
The lead developer has extensive experience (at least four years) in programming and CMS development. The lead developer is an expert in scripting and coding languages and standards. The lead developer is an expert in the use and configuration of the below products and techniques: Search engine optimization, Google Webmaster tools, Google developer tools, Mobile device adaptation.
The graphic designer (or a team of graphic designers) has prior experience on designing websites with a solid portfolio of at least 5 years of experience
Interested candidates are invited to submit an application package in English including the following documents by email to email@example.com by 15 October 2020.
- A proposal describing the previous work done in this area;
- A portfolio of previous work of webs with similar functionalities;
- CVs of the lead developer and graphic designer in charge of this project;
- A financial proposal which indicates the breakdown of all costs and be inclusive of all considerations;
- List of 3 recent references.
Only submissions with complete documents stated above before the deadline will be considered. We regret that detailed screening results will not be released and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Kênh tài chính, chứng khoán việt nam
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
02/11/2020Samaritan’s Purse International Relief (SPIR)
26/10/2020Quỹ Hỗ trợ Phát triển Thanh niên (FYE)
31/10/2020Quỹ Hỗ trợ Phát triển Thanh niên (FYE)
31/10/2020Quỹ Hỗ trợ Phát triển Thanh niên (FYE)
31/10/2020Woolcock Institute of Medical Research
01/11/2020Save Vietnam's Wildlife