Terms of Reference
Conduct a Training Course on Contract Drafting and Negotiation Skills
DGRV – Deutscher Genossenschafts- und Raiffeisenverband e. V. (German Cooperative and Raiffeisen Confederation) is the national apex organisation and top-level auditing federation of the German cooperative sector. DGRV is since more than 30 years active in international development cooperation aiming on the sustainable development of the cooperative sector worldwide.
In Vietnam, DGRV supports the transformation and sustainable development of the cooperative sector since 1999 by providing first hand cooperative expertise, short- and long-term consultancy as well as tailor-made solutions for project partner.
We are looking for a competent service provider to provide a training course on Contract Drafting and Negotiation Skills for our project’s partners who are provincial cooperative alliances’ staff and our employees.
The main objective of this training course is to qualify consultants working in the cooperative sector. The training course should develop a comprehensive content that combines theoretical concepts and practical cases to ensure that by the end of the training, participants will be able to understand principles of contract drafting and practice contract negotiation skills for their advising works for primary cooperatives.
Scope of the work
The three-day training course is to cover the following areas:
- Overview of Business Contract and the Law
- Key principles of contract drafting and remarks
- Contract negotiation skills
- Case studies to include common mistakes when drafting, negotiating and implementing a business contract.
- University degree in business management, law or related majors
- Demonstrated experiences and success in delivering the same courses
- Good training and facilitation skills
Proposed time for the training is 30 March – 1 April 2020. Number of participants: maximum 10. A documentation of the training is expected to be delivered one month after the finishing of the training course.
Technical and financial proposals meeting TOR are to be submitted at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 13 March 2020.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
03/01/2021International Crisis Group
31/12/2020Save The Children
15/12/2020Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Môi trường và Cộng đồng ( CECR )
Consultancy Services on Sand and Gravel Extraction/Management Policies, Regulations and Practices in other International River BasinsWWF
Consultant(s) to Conduct Stakeholder and Value Chain Analysis of Sand Value Chain in the Vietnamese Mekong DeltaWWF
11/12/2020CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research
All year roundWinrock International
11/12/2020World Vision International – Vietnam (WVV)
11/12/2020British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (BritCham Vietnam)