TITLE: Short-term Administrative Support Consultant for GHSC-PSM Closeout
PROJECT: Global Health Supply Chain–Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM) project in Vietnam
Background: The purpose of the USAID-funded and Chemonics-implemented Global Health Supply Chain (GHSC)–Procurement and Supply Management (PSM) project is to ensure uninterrupted supplies of health commodities in support of USG-funded public health initiatives around the world.
The project provides direct procurement and supply chain management support to the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), the President’s Malaria Initiative (PMI), and Population and Reproductive Health. In supporting USG-funded global health activities, PSM will develop and manage a wide array of services for health commodity procurement and related systems strengthening technical assistance encompassing different elements of a comprehensive supply chain.
At the country level, GHSC-PSM supports country strategies and priorities that fall under the following three project objectives:
- Global Commodity Procurement and Logistics
- Systems Strengthening Technical Assistance
- Global Collaboration to Improve Long-Term Availability of Health Commodities.
The GHSC-PSM Vietnam office operates within the framework of PEPFAR funding and priorities.
The project is now in its final phase, or close-out, as its end date is November 30, 2020. As part of the office close-out, GHSC-PSM will need the Short-term Administrative Support Consultant to assist with reviewing and preparing electronic and hard copy files, organizing file shipment packing, and other various administrative close-out tasks as needed.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Principal Duties and Responsibilities of the consultancy include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Facilitate visa approval for expat upon request
- Organizing, scanning, and uploading electronic files
- Documenting review of key files prior to hard copy file shipment
- Locating and copying hard copy files to complete or strengthen electronic files
- Preparing and packing hard copy files for shipment
- Other administrative tasks in preparation for close-out, as necessary
- Obtain successful visa approval for expat in compliance with local regulations
- Complete, organized record of electronic files, as designated
- Complete documented review of hard copy files, as designated
- Organized and packed hard copy files for shipment
- Ongoing completion of administrative tasks in preparation for close-out, as designated
Level of Effort and period of performance
The assignment start date will be as soon as possible and as listed in the consulting agreement. The maximum total estimated level of effort is up to 40 working days until November 30, 2020.
- The assignment will require work experience relating to administrative support, electronic and hard copy filling, and other elements of the Duties and Responsibilities listed above;
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, language, economics or another relevant field preferred;
- Minimum of one year of experience in program administrative and procurement;
- Experience working on a USAID or donor-funded project is strongly preferred;
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively;
- Fluency in Vietnamese and advanced English required.
Location of Assignment
- This is a short-term position for until end of November 2020 based in Hanoi, Vietnam.
- The Short-term Administrative Support Consultant will report to the Operations and Human Resources Manager.
Send electronic submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 29, 2020 with only “Short-term Administrative Support Consultant” in the subject line. Finalists will be contacted.
Chemonics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, or protected veteran status, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/01/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/01/2021U.S. Embassy Hanoi