Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is looking for a short term (3-month) Project Assistant based in Binh Dinh Province (Disability Program) with detailed requirements in the attached TORs (English and Vietnamese).
Project: Sustainable and interdisciplinary rehabilitation services for Persons with severe
Disabilities in Binh Dinh and Quang Nam Province (Hold My Hand)
CRS is an international non-government organization, operates in development area in Vietnam
during over 20 years, especially focuses on supporting people with disabilities through
establishing model, developing inclusive education for people with disabilities, capacity building
for organizations of people with disabilities (DPO) and parent association of children with
disabilities (CWD PA).
With funding support from USAID and in collaboration with Institute of Population, Health and
Development (PHAD), we are now conducting the project “The sustainable and interdisciplinary
rehabilitation services for Persons with severe Disabilities in Binh Dinh and Quang Nam
Province (Hold My Hand) project. The objective of the project is to build a sustainable model in
Binh Dinh and Quang Nam to support rehabilitation service provision to meet the multi-faceted
needs of persons with severe disabilities, especially gender-specific needs and vulnerabilities.
The Project is implementing a homebased care model for 450 persons with disabilities in Tay
Son, Phu cat and Tuy Phuoc districts, Binh Dinh province and is seeking for a Project Assistant
to monitor and support the HBC activities in Binh Dinh with the details as follows:
SCOPE OF WORK
Support in monitoring the outcomes of HBC activities for PWSDs.
The project assistant’s tasks include, but not limited to:
– Work with the P.O. in planning project activities;
– Assist in monitoring the implementation of the homebased care model for PWSDs.
– Support in collecting data and feedbacks of PWDs and caregivers for developing and
designing the ongoing support activities
III. Work location
The project assistant will be based in Quy Nhon with work-related travels as required.
IV. Contract duration
This is a three-month term contract with an option for another 3-month extension.
V. Expected deliverables
Version/Date: 0.1/Dec 2, 2020
– Support in monitoring the quality of PWD progress monitoring by supervisors on
RedCAP of Tuy Phuoc or Phu Cat as assigned by the Project Officer with all the RedCAP
data quality checked and extracted for financial payment and reporting purposes.
– Support in supervising the local supervisors on proper data entry on RedCAP with good
– Conduct random field trips to project sites in either Tuy Phuoc or Phu Cat as assigned by
the project officer with good photos taken, case study identified and profiles developed.
– Support in reviewing & analyzing supervisors’ reports with all the reports reviewed,
feedbacks reflected to supervisors.
– Support in organizing monthly meetings with supervisors, including preparation of
documents and video clips for the meetings, taking photos where appropriate.
– Support in preparing payment to supervisors and collaborators, including checking and
comparing HBC data for payment to HBC supervisors and collaborators.
– Enter data and support in preparing project reports related to the HBC program, including
analysis of data collected from logbook.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/01/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/01/2021U.S. Embassy Hanoi