Short-term Senior Monitoring Specialist
About Social Impact:
Social Impact (SI) is a global development management consulting firm. We provide monitoring, evaluation, strategic planning, and capacity building services to advance development effectiveness. We work across all development sectors including democracy and governance, health and education, the environment, and economic growth. Since 1997 we have worked in over 100 countries for clients such as US government agencies, bilateral donors, multilateral development banks, foundations, and nonprofits.
Social Impact (SI) is implementing the USAID/Vietnam Learns Contract. The scope of the five-year project is to support USAID/Vietnam staff and partners to implement more efficient, effective, and transparent programs by improving: (1) USAID and Implementing Partners (IP) capacity to achieve expected results; (2) USAID’s understanding and tracking of project performance; and (3) collaboration, learning, and adapting (CLA).
SI is seeking a short-term Senior Monitoring Specialist to support the deeper use of monitoring, evaluation, and other types of data to support learning and improve performance across the implementation portfolio of USAID/Vietnam. The short-term Senior Monitoring Specialist will work within the USAID-funded Learns project team in support of USAID/Vietnam and Implementing Partner (IP) monitoring related needs. The Specialist will work under the direct technical leadership of the Monitoring Director, in close and ongoing collaboration with all Monitoring and Capacity Building team members.
**Please Note: This is a local position. Only Vietnamese citizens are eligible to apply**Responsibilities:
Overall support or lead on Monitoring-related assignments as identified by the Monitoring Director on an ad-hoc basis. The STTA is expected to plan and manage deliverables and ongoing assignments in a timely and compliant manner.
Assignments could include some of the following:
Ongoing support to the development of databases, dashboards, data flow and analysis to promote data use culture, data visualization and knowledge management.
Internally support the quality reviews of Data Quality Assessment(s).
Internally support the review of new AMELPs submitted to USAID.
Support on the development of new training materials and curriculum, guidance materials, platforms or tools.
Contribute to ongoing Learns presentation of data findings and conclusions; analysis of data with input from team members; and drafting monitoring reports and presentations.
Contribute to the identification of capacity-gaps and approaches in which Learns may be more helpful or effective in its engagements with USAID, IPs or other external actors.
Other ad-hoc requests to help improve data quality, data use and monitoring practices that are evidence-based, collaborative, and adaptive.
Education: Masters’ degree is strongly preferred; an Undergraduate University degree is required.
- Extensive experience working with USAID-funded activities and demonstrated knowledge of USAID monitoring policies and practices.
- Strong proficiency in data management and analytic software such as: Excel, Power BI, Tableau, SAS, SPSS, Stata or other relevant platforms is preferred.
- At least seven years of professional experience coordinating or leading on monitoring related work.
- Knowledge of monitoring and data systems and a demonstrated deep knowledge of monitoring methods and their practical applications are required.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in the development of M&E tools, data analysis, data use, and data quality assessment are required.
- Strong background in quantitative research design and analysis is preferred.
- Must have exceptional organizational, analytical, writing, and presentation skills; ability to organize, manage, prioritize, and follow through on multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Proven capacity to take initiative and willingness to learn new skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English; and fluency in written and spoken Vietnamese is required.
Experience working in Vietnam is required.
The closing date for application: February 27, 2021. Selection and interview will be performed constantly and interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
27/04/2021British Embassy Hanoi
04/05/2021British Consulate-General in Ho Chi Minh City
03/05/2021Viện Lãnh đạo ABG
05/05/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
23/04/2021FIT & IRD
03/05/2021Làng trẻ em SOS Việt Nam
08/05/2021The U.S. Embassy