- Task 1: Improve and Harmonize the Legal Framework for Wildlife Crime This addresses core rule of law and governance weaknesses, supporting trade compliance, and increasing clarity regarding overlapping jurisdictions, contradictory or unclear mandates, legal loopholes, and weak authorities.
- Task 2: Strengthen Wildlife Law Enforcement and Prosecution Building the capacity of the courts, prosecutors, law enforcement and customs agents, and institutionalizing police and customs countering wildlife trafficking training with particular reference to any new laws and the improved Penal Code.
- Task 3: Reduce Consumer Demand for Illegal Wildlife and Wildlife Products
- Advise and support the Chief of Party in the development and implementation of a comprehensive strategy to strengthen and sustain efforts to reduce consumer demand for targeted illegal wildlife products with an initial focus on rhino horn, elephant ivory, and pangolin products.
- Provide day-to-day direction of all demand reduction activities including those intended to build constituencies and develop long-term commitment to wildlife values across the broader public in coordination and consultation with USS colleagues, by leading other staff, subcontractors, and grantees.
- Collaborate with and build upon the SBCC efforts of a host of other internationally-assisted and civil society activities in Viet Nam and in the region through the presentation of the evidence-based SBCC frameworks and outcomes for USAID Saving Species.
- Liaise with Government of Vietnam on issues of SBCC for Saving Species
- Seven years of professional experience designing, implementing, and leading social and behavior change campaigns, including experience with social marketing, strategic communications, and/or behavior change communications.
- Experience with polling and consumer surveying techniques, quantitative and qualitative survey methods, the use of mass media and social networks to influence and gain public support, the negotiation and formation of alliances across interest groups, and/or working with civil society organizations.
- Ability to critically analyze and review consumer data and other data sources to develop concepts for implementation of behavior change initiatives under the five step behavior change process (http://www.changewildlifeconsumers.org/).
- Strong understanding and experience of the Vietnam SBCC context is required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including patience, calmness, willingness to listen and respect for colleagues. Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook…Must be capable of working both individually and as part of a team. Must also be able to create a supportive working relationship among all project teams.
- Excellent language proficiency in spoken and written English and Vietnamese.
- Enthusiastic, serious, responsible, good analytical and communications skills, high integrity, ability to work under pressure, attention to details and due diligence. Passionate about biodiversity conservation and sustainability.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
25/05/2021Save the Children International
28/05/2021Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI)
31/05/2021Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI)
21/05/2021IC - VVAF
20/05/2021Climate Change Working Group - WWF