- Manage background and field research, including research design, implementation, and synthesis into final reports. Field work methods may include ethnography, qualitative interviews, and focus group discussions.
- Collaborate with diverse subject matter experts both internal and external to CIAT, including clients.
- Design, plan and facilitate project workshops with other team members, collaborators and clients. Provide capacity building and training to field work teams.
- Support coordination of work across team members, project schedules, and budgets to help ensure high quality, timely delivery of project activities within budget.
- Contribute to the cohesion and development of the team, proactively identifying ways to increase engagement and opportunities to serve as a role model and mentor to junior colleagues.
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience, ideally in a client-oriented company or NGO.
- MSc degree in a relevant field, including social sciences, international development, public health, public policy, business, marketing, political science, anthropology or psychology. Candidates with an undergraduate degree and significant professional experience will also be considered.
- Experience leading experience leading a wide variety of qualitative research exercises, with expertise in applied ethnography, generative design research, business model analysis or human-centered design thinking approaches are highly desirable.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, verbally and in writing, in English. Fluent in either Vietnamese or Thai languages also desirable.
- Strong drive to learn new topics and skills and to see research and ideas having positive impact in practice. Strong sense of professional pride and curiosity.
- Comfort with public speaking and workshop facilitation.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Willing to travel (domestically and eventually internationally, post-Covid19) and enjoy working in an international environment.
- Attractive compensation package that is commensurate with experience
- Personal development opportunities such as training, conference attendance and continuing education
- Comprehensive health insurance and attractive benefits for employees and their families
- An environment which values work life balance along with the career growth
- A cover letter illustrating your motivation to apply and suitability for the above position against the listed qualifications and work responsibilities. It would be highly appreciated if you shortly describe in a couple of lines an example of how you developed a solution for a certain interest group, and;
- A detailed curriculum vitae, including the names and email addresses of two professional referees who have worked with you and are knowledgeable about your skills and professional abilities.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
27/06/2021Blue Dragon Children's Foundation
12/07/2021Preferred by Nature
30/06/2021Pacific Links Foundation