The International Labour Organization in Viet Nam is looking for competent candidates for the post of Social Protection Programme Manager of the IA and UNJP project on social protection.
Functional title: Social Protection Programme Manager
Post level: P4
Type of contract: Fixed Term Appointment
Duty station: Hanoi, Viet Nam
Application deadline: 22 October 2020
UN Joint Programme
The ILO is one of the implementing partners of the United Nations Joint Programme (UNJP) “Accelerating Viet Nam’s transition toward inclusive and adaptive social protection”. The main objective of the UNJP is to support Viet Nam in accelerating the transition towards an inclusive and adaptive social protection (SP) system by demonstrating the potential of an integrated multi-tiered family benefits system (MTSFB) using a life-cycle approach; an extended social care services system; and a modern and effective service delivery system. It will support the Government of Viet Nam (GOVN) to accelerate the achievement of the targets established under the social protection related Master Plans by expanding the coverage and efficiency of social insurance (SI) and social assistance (SA) to target groups insufficiently covered and at risk of being left behind.
From the UN side, the Project is jointly implemented by ILO, UNICEF, UNDP and UNFPA. The Resident Coordinator’s Office will coordinate the work of the four agencies and co-chair the Steering Committee with MOLISA. ILO is the technical lead agency. ILO is also the chair of the UN’s Inclusive Growth and Social Protection Result Group.
The Programme Manager will be responsible for the management of ILO components under the above-mentioned projects, including the design, supervision and monitoring of all activities required for the achievement of the UNJP objectives and their related outputs, in accordance with the respective Programme/Project implementation plans.
The incumbent will undertake the following tasks:
- Ensure effective coordination, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the Programme/Projects activities, in accordance with the policies, programme strategies, programming guidelines, administrative and financial procedures of the ILO and country/action programmes and the Joint SDG Operation Guidance.
- Manage efficiently the ILO human resources of the projects, including recruitment where applicable, training, technical supervision and monitoring, and performance.
- Prepare periodic and ad- hoc progress notes on the status of programmes planning and their implementation and establish coordination with concerned UN partner agencies; the UN RCO and ILO departments as well as external partners in Viet Nam.
- Support the RCO in the Coordination of the UNJP, including leading the preparation of narrative reports and the submission of a consolidated report to the Fund Secretariat, through the RC. Support the RC in the production of monitoring updates and additional insights if required by the Fund Secretariat.
- Support ILO Director as chair of the UN’s Inclusive Growth and Social Protection Result Group and coordinate technically the result group works, including the coordinating with all UN participating agencies.
- Be responsible for the effective management and timely delivery of funds/budget assigned to ILO in the UNJP and Irish Aid Project, as well as support UN RCO in ensuring the effective management and timely delivery of the UNJP SDG funds.
- Provide technical expertise and advice to the Programme team and when required to the stakeholders of the projects including the National Social Protection Committee, MOLISA, social partners, other relevant government agencies and key institutions.
- Conduct research, produce and publish technical reports, policy notes, and lead the development of communication products to raise the visibility of the Programmes.
- Lead the development of programmes of seminars, workshops, technical meetings and training courses.
- Promote ILO social security policies in the related technical areas of the programmes in line with the relevant International Labour Standards.
- Initiate and plan projects. Analyse needs and appraise the suitability of proposed programmes and projects in meeting these needs.
- Be the co-chair of the Social Protection Working Group, in coordination with the Resident Coordinator and other UN Agencies.
- Carry out other duties as may be assigned under the project.
- Kênh tài chính, chứng khoán việt nam
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
02/11/2020Samaritan’s Purse International Relief (SPIR)
26/10/2020Quỹ Hỗ trợ Phát triển Thanh niên (FYE)
31/10/2020Quỹ Hỗ trợ Phát triển Thanh niên (FYE)
31/10/2020Quỹ Hỗ trợ Phát triển Thanh niên (FYE)
31/10/2020Woolcock Institute of Medical Research
01/11/2020Save Vietnam's Wildlife