About The Global Fund :
The Global Fund is a partnership designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics. As an international organization, the Global Fund mobilizes and invests more than US$4 billion a year to support programs run by local experts in more than 100 countries. In partnership with governments, civil society, technical agencies, the private sector and people affected by the diseases, we are challenging barriers and embracing innovation.
About the Specialist Risk Management :
- The Specialist Risk Management is tasked with providing risk oversight of key grant management portfolios by ensuring operationalization of risk management across the grant lifecycle by relevant Country Teams and their successful further embedding into day-to-day grant management tools, processes, and policies.
- S/he is part of a team of experienced Risk Management professionals working together across departments to improve assessment, mitigation, escalation, and reporting of operational risks faced by the Global Fund and the implementers it provides funding to. The incumbent will promote an environment in which Country Teams are responsible to manage risk and have a consistent understanding of the principles by which the Global Fund differentiates its approach to risk management. S/ he will facilitate Country Teams to be able to identify and prioritize risks and encourage to escalate these risks when necessary with an aim to foster management support make critical risk-based decisions.
- Advanced university degree in business or public administration, management, risk management, development studies, public health, finance, or related discipline.
- Formal training /education in risk management.
- Experience in developing operational risk management tools and frameworks and integrating these in business processes and policies
- Experience of risk analysis, particularly the linking of broad strategic risks and operational risks connected to in-country operations
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural environment and with different stakeholders and partners
- Minimum 3-5 years of hands-on program, grant and risk management experience, of which part should be related to operational risks affecting country operations
- Experience working on policy development
- Good understanding of Global Fund policies and processes, including any roles closely involved with grant management
- Experience working with the internal audit function in an organization like the Global Fund, and using audit findings to improve processes and policies
- Experience in public health program management
- An excellent knowledge of English and French. Knowledge of other languages would be an asset.
- Organizational Competencies:
- Global Fund awareness and mind-set
- Service orientation
- Drive for results
- Technical Competencies:
- Sound understanding of grant / program risk management
- Sound judgment and decision making
- Political awareness and sensitivity
- Results-oriented: ability to structure, plan and monitor, and course-correct when necessary to accomplish objectives
- Solution-oriented analysis
To have more information, please click HERE.DEADLINE: 5th April 2021 APPLY HERE.
24/10/2021Preferred by Nature,
30/10/2021Mekong River Commission (MRC)
29/10/2021Mekong River Commission (MRC)
Consultant for Data Analysis for the project “Strengthening access to online skills training for young workers in Viet NamIOM
22/10/2021Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF)
24/10/2021Save Vietnam's WIldlife
All year roundMCNV
25/10/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam
12/12/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam
Consultancy to Study the Feasibility and Create a “Turnkey” Bakery Business Concept for Young EntrepreneursIECD
25/10/2021Trung tâm Nghiên cứu và Ứng dụng Khoa học về Giới – Gia đình – Phụ nữ và Vị thành niên (CSAGA)