Women’s Economic Empowerment (WEE) Specialist
About the role
An exciting opportunity to be an important part of the dynamic and well-known international NGO – CARE International in Vietnam (CVN).
The WEE Specialist is responsible for contributing to the development of approaches, models, methods and tools, and the implementation of CVN’s work to promote gender equality and women’s empowerment institutionally and programmatically, through advocacy effort and with partners.
This position will also support Gender Advisor and Portfolio Managers (PM) to provide technical WEE advice on the programme/project development and on assuring quality implementation and measurement of WEE in programme/project. Specialisation will be given to Women Economic Empowerment (WEE), and Women Voice and Leadership.
· Overall coordinate and oversee the implementation of various WEE projects under REMW program to ensure quality and progress of project implementation;
· Develop and/or adapt appropriate WEE approaches, guidelines, methods and tools will will be applied for the assigned projects;
· Work with the Gender Advisor to provide technical support to ensure gender equality is mainstreamed in work plans, activities, indicators and targets, implementation and monitoring;
· Contribute to or lead the development of new concept notes and proposals including situation analysis, theory of change, and approaches; actively seek funding and partnership opportunities;
· Develop appropriate capacity building approaches and strategies in WEE for different target groups and provide capacity building and ongoing mentoring in WEE to partners;
· Provide appropriate guidance, coaching and advice on the implementation of gender transformative approaches to promote WEE in CVN programmes;
· Ensure implementation of indicators and targets to measure the women’s economic empowerment achievements in the CVN programmes. Promote the use and analysis of sex-disaggregated data;
· Identify good practices to be documented for wider sharing within CARE and with external partners as well as for advocacy;
· Participate in data collection for project evaluations, research, and case studies;
· Conduct field visits to monitor programme/projects performance and collect information; and
· Responsible for implementation of some core programme/projects activities and perform additional duties as required by the supervisor.
Ideally you will have:
· Minimum Bachelor Degree in Development Social studies or other related fields and/or 4 years relevant work experience in community based development programmes;
· Proven experience in design, development and execution of WEE related activities at community, provincial and national levels to promote gender equality;
· Good skills and experience in facilitating training and capacity building activities;
· Demonstrated excellent understanding of gender equality and women’s empowerment and a commitment to CARE’s approach and values including ethnic diversity and cultural sensitivity;
· Demonstrated good interpersonal skills, sound judgment, planning, problem solving skills;
· Demonstrated leadership, people and time management skills, working in a team and the ability to work under pressure and to organise and manage workload to meet deadlines;
· Good oral and written communication skills in both Vietnamese and English and presentation skills; and
· Fully conversant in Microsoft Office and numeracy skills.
Why you should apply:
· Ongoing professional and personal development
· A dynamic and innovative environment
· Supportive teams
· A comprehensive benefit package
Application Deadline: 5.00 P.M., 29 April 2021. Recruitment is open until position is filled.
Base in Hanoi with travel to project locations in Vietnam to work with partners.
We invite Vietnamese candidates to submit expressions of interest to join our team. Please click the Apply button and complete online application form linked to the vacancy on our careers page. Please ensure you attach your CV and cover letter in English language before submitting.
CARE International in Vietnam is a creative and dynamic organisation which has worked with Vietnamese and international partner organisations since 1989 in over 300 projects. We recognise that the key to achieving equitable development outcomes lies in addressing deeply rooted, structural underlying causes of poverty and injustices which contribute to the exclusion and vulnerability of particular groups in society. Our long term programme goals in Vietnam are that Remote Ethnic Minority Women (REMW) and Socially Marginalised People (SMP) in urban areas equitably benefit from development, are resilient to changing circumstances and have a legitimate voice. To learn more, visit: www.care.org.vn
CARE is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. Women, ethnic minorities, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Thanks for your interest in CARE! We are committed to each other and to the protection of the people we serve. We do not tolerate sexual misconduct within or external to our organisation and imbed child protection in all we do. Protection from sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse and child protection are fundamental to our relationships, including employment; and our recruitment practices are designed to ensure we only recruit people who are suitable to work with other staff and the people we serve. In addition to pre-employment checks, we will use the recruitment and reference process to ensure potential new staff understand and are aligned with these expectations. To find out more, please contact the Human Resources Team Leader.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
All year roundUSAID