The Opportunity - Sponsorship Assistant
Provide support in sponsorship communications in the office and in the field. Specifically, this position holder will support orientation for field staff, partners’ staff, and community leaders and members, including children about sponsorship communications; maintain correspondences between sponsors and sponsored children and; and assist general communications of the program.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following but not limited. Other duties that are in line with relevant skills, experience and role may be assigned by Line Manager and SMT’s members.
1) Sponsor Servicing and Retention:
- Support Sponsorship Team in communicating with Save the Children field staff in Vietnam, partners and community volunteers to deliver and collect correspondence between sponsors and sponsored children;
- Check and translate correspondence between sponsored children and sponsors (letters, post cards and email messages) and take responsibility of the precision of the translation and compliance with Sponsorship Policies and Procedures and Save the Children’s Child Safeguarding Policy;
- Track correspondence status and strictly follow the deadlines for routine correspondence
- Liaise with Data Management Officer to update and report status of correspondences in ASISt
- Support to collect inputs for sponsorship communication materials following the annual communications plan e.g. photos and field information and support design and production of the materials;
- Translate and manage volunteers/interns/casual labours in translation of correspondences and program documents;
- Maintain frequent communication with SC members’ focal points to manage workflow;
- Respond timely to sponsors’ inquiries and support sponsors’/donors’/Members’ visits.
2) Child Information Management, Eligibility & Program Participation:
- Participate and support Field Offices in child enrolment, frequent child eligibility check, Mid Year Eligibility Check and Annual Family Update, including photo shooting and collection of child information correspondence; Ensure quantity, timing and quality of letters and photos collected.
- Work with field staff to monitor child participation in sponsorship-funded programs;
3) General Program Communications:
- Support Communications Officer to work with all Sponsorship Team, particularly in Field Office to collect information and develop communication materials for the programs (written pieces, photos, videos on internal (OneNet, Save the Children Wordpress, Save the Children facebook, in-country newspaper, websites, forums, television, radio and other medias, particularly local medias;
- Ensure that regular communication materials between sponsors and children are reviewed and of high quality;
- Support Sponsorship Team in program visibility and communications
- Support Sponsorship Operations Coordinator and Communications Officer in preparation of Annual Status Report
- Work with field staff to promote the program in local communities (such as conducting events, developing marketing products, etc.)
4) Operations and Compliances:
- Participate in development and update of In-country Sponsorship Procedures; Following Sponsorship Policies and Procedure Manual and In-country Sponsorship Operations Procedures and Save the Children’s Child Safeguarding Policies;
- With Sponsorship Operations Team, ensure good rating in the Sponsorship Monthly Performance Review (SMPR) Grid and quarterly correspondence check, especially correspondences, photos, marketing materials, and communication with members.
- Maintain manual and e- child profile filing including application, photos, correspondences, AFU, etc. in Hanoi Office and support filing child profile in Field Offices;
- Provide daily support for new staff in Sponsorship Operations;
- Support field staff in training, co-ordinate and manage Community Volunteers, organize sponsorship orientation for partners, community members, parents, teachers and children.
- Provide logistics support for preparation and payment of subgrants and other procurement in Sponsorship Program.
- Attend all Sponsorship operations team meetings and Sponsorship staff meetings.
5) Back-up Plan:
- Back up for same position holders in all functions;
- Back up for Sponsorship Operations Coordinator, Communications Officer, Sponsorship Assistants in Child Eligibility Track, Orientation for Field Staff and communication with Field staff; orientation for Community Volunteers and community members including parents, teachers and children, downstream and correspondence process (export data, update tracker, filing, translation, mailing and updating);
- Back up for Sponsorship Operations Coordinator/Communications Officer in key communications with SC/US (Global Sponsorship Operations, Marketing, and Sponsor Service Unit), SC/Hong Kong and SC/Italy (Marketing, and Sponsors Service Unit), and responding to urgent requests on sponsor correspondences, other retention materials and sponsor queries.
- Bachelor’s degree in social science, development studies, business administration, or a related field;
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Good organization, communication and facilitation skills;
- Experience with government counterparts and community-based programs;
- Computer literate with strong computer skills in MS Office and other communications applications;
- Good written and oral communication in both Vietnamese and English;
- Willing to travel to the field.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Experience in communications including photography and/or videography, writing and development of communication materials;
- Experience in office management including operation, admin, logistics, fixed assets and inventory;
- Field-based working experience with ethnic minorities;
- General knowledge/experience of effective admin and finance.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document and use format. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at:
If you have any issues with applying via our system, please send email explaining your troubles to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for Application: 05th July 2021
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
01/08/2021Catholic Relief Services
08/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG))
06/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG)
01/08/2021Management and Sustainable Development Institute
10/08/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Asia for Animals Coalition Assistant - Farm Animals / Animals Asia Animal Welfare Assistant – Farm AnimalsAnimals Asia
15/08/2021Cục Y tế dự phòng
30/07/2021Save the Children
08/08/2021Action On Poverty
National Experts to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
International Expert to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
10/08/2021Batik International Việt Nam