- Deliver high quality, accessible and reliable support, guidance and capacity to challenge and encourage engagement as we progress full implementation of the Child Safeguarding Policy and procedures within Sponsorship programmes.
- Undertake clear, strong advocacy in line with the Child Safeguarding Policy at all levels across the Sponsorship programme, with a primary focus on safe programming and operations; utilising all appropriate internal platforms and events in order to raise awareness, challenge complacency and increase commitment.
- Coach and support program and operations based in the field as well as partners in order to improve Child Safeguarding practice.
- In collaboration with Child Safeguarding Manager and Sponsorship Manager, design and facilitate trainings/ orientation/refreshers to staff, volunteers, partners and representatives on SCI ‘s child safeguarding Policy and safeguarding section mentioned in Sponsorship Operation Policies and Procedures.
- Provide support to Sponsorship Manager in risk assessment, design of mitigating actions and monitoring implementation of the actions.
- Support Sponsorship Manager and team members to ensure proper vetting and coaching on Child Safeguarding to Sponsorship team, partners, consultants, vendors and volunteers
- Provide Child Safeguarding monitoring visit as per monitoring plan, and support Sponsorship teams and CSG focal points to embed child safeguarding into their monitoring visits to partners.
- In collaboration with partners, map out available services to support victims of abuse, neglect, violence etc.
- In collaboration with Sponsorship manager and Child safeguarding manager, ensure that Data Protection Policy and national Child Law requirements are applied in all of Sponsorship work.
- Deliver a suite of mandatory core training workshops to enable staff with key responsibilities to undertake their roles and mainstream safeguarding functions. Deliver on-going refresher trainings
- Review and strengthen Child Safeguarding systems within partner agencies, planning and delivering training programs accordingly. Support Sponsorship manager in designing, implementing and monitoring capacity building plans as appropriate.
- Ensure that all visitors and representatives are given briefings and comply with the Policy.
- Provide regular monitoring visit to field and partner’s offices.
- Deliver awareness raising campaigns on child safeguarding to children and communities, set up accountability mechanisms and ensure prompt and proper follow up on any reported concerns or suggestions.
- Identify and utilise opportunities to integrate safeguarding approaches into all aspects of our work, in alignment with CSG policy, procedures, standards and protocol.
- Create ways for staff and beneficiaries to report violation of the policy.
- Apply critical analysis to ensure that we live up to our commitment to making Save the Children safe for children by:
- Ensuring child safeguarding concerns are reported effectively in line with the policy, acting as the Sponsorship program referral point
- Timely reporting of incidents and concerns to the Country Director and Internationals CS Director in the Region, managing and supporting investigations in order to ensure that concerns are followed up safely, effectively and efficiently and to the required standards.
- Collaborating with key teams and processes within Country Office to ensure that Child Safeguarding is integrated into all systems.
- Conduct regular review of Sponsorship procedures and practices in relation to correspondence, visits, media etc. to ensure they are safe for children.
- Develop materials to promote CS within the Sponsorship programme and operations.
- Ensure that all visitors related to Sponsorship Programme receive a visit specific briefing on arrival prior to any field visit.
- Act as an ambassador for Child Safeguarding at all times.
- Role model high levels of professional safeguarding behaviour and maintain the standards required by the Child Safeguarding Policy and Code of Conduct.
- Ensure timely reporting of cases to the CSG Lead in country and on DATIX
- Assist CO to undertake the investigations on child safeguarding
- When required assist in victim support/ survivor care
- Keep all reports and cases confidentially recorded
- Follow-up on recommendations and plan of action and keep the tracker updated
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)