[Vietnam – Hanoi] – Sponsorship Quality Communications Senior Officer – ( 20000525 )
The Sponsorship Quality Communications Senior Officer works closely with the Sponsorship Operations Coordinator and Country Office’s Communications Department to meet all sponsorship-related objectives as related to quality, authentic, accurate and timely sponsorship communications and child information in their country office. This position ensures that sponsorship resources are focused on retaining sponsors and providing them with a meaningful and robust sponsorship experience, keeping the viewpoint of the sponsor in mind when reviewing outbound country office sponsorship materials. At the same time, this position will ensure that all communication received from or sent to Sponsors is safe for children, and fully comply with Child Safeguarding Policy, Sponsorship Policy, SCI Social Media Policy, Data Protection Policy and other relevant policies and procedures.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following but not limited to:
Sponsor Servicing and Retention:
- Communicate with Save the Children/US Marketing, Donor Services and Global Sponsorship Operations, Save the Children field staff in Vietnam, partners, especially community volunteers and communities to deliver and collect correspondences between sponsors and sponsored children;
- Responsible for annual refresh of sponsorship routine correspondence templates in collaboration with SCUS Marketing Retention, ensuring they are high quality, appropriate, and easy to understand.
- Do quality checks on emails and letters being sent to sponsors from the country office and ensure each communication checked meets standard quality.
- Ensure child letters are authentic, timely, engaging, of acceptable quality and meet Save the Children’s child safeguarding policies. Ensure sponsor letters are appropriate and meet Save the Children’s child safeguarding policies before sending to children;
- Determine if any sensitive communications from sponsors should be flagged and report to Sponsorship Operations Coordinator/CO’s Child Safeguarding focal point/Member offices;
- Coordinate data from field office and liaison with Data Management Officer and ASISt Assistant to update and report status of correspondences in ASISt;
- Translate and manage volunteers/interns/casual labours in translation of correspondences and program documents;
- Respond timely to sponsors’ inquiries and organize sponsors’/donors’/Members’ visits.
- Attend meeting/workshop/training with Members and other COs and present on Operations/Marketing issues/best practices
- Coordinate with Operations team members to ensure the budget spending and activities for Marketing and Communications are implemented as planned with good quality.
- Work with field staff to collect inputs and develop sponsorship communication/marketing materials following the annual communications plan e.g. photos, video, blog posts, holiday cards; support design and production of the materials;
- Ensure all marketing assets submitted by field staff (program teams and partners) meet or exceed guidelines and accurately and emotionally depict the impact of sponsorship programs.
- Submit all required marketing assets to SCUS Marketing Retention by required deadlines.
Child Information Management, Eligibility & Program Participation:
- Ensure all required child data is collected and entered into ASISt database for timely submission, with particular attention to detail during Family Application collection, Mid-Year Eligibility Check and Annual Family Update collection.
- Set expectations and ensure quality, timing and quality of photos and data collected by field staff in collaboration with Sponsorship Operations Coordinator and Save the Children US (SCUS) Manager of Sponsorship Child Information.
- Organize training for field staff on photo shooting and collection of correspondence in Child Enrolment, Annual Family Update and Mid-Year Eligibility Check.
- Participate and support Field Office in child enrolment, frequent child eligibility check, Mid Year Eligibility Check and Annual Family Update, and monitoring child participation in sponsorship-funded programs.
- Work with Data Management Officer and ASISt Assistant on tracking and escalating any system issues that might interfere with quality data collection and timely submission.
- Conduct and manage the quality review of all child information and photos for children enrolled in sponsorship prior to data being entered into ASISt and submitted to Connecticut office.
- Work with Sponsorship Operations Coordinator and Manager of Sponsorship Child Information and Global Sponsorship Operations (GSO) backstop on ways to increase operational efficiencies for quality data collection and submission.
- Serve as the contact person for any data quality issues reported by SCUS and coordinate resolution with country office staff.
General Program Communications:
- Coordinate with all Sponsorship Team, particularly in Field Office to collect information and develop communication materials for the programs (written pieces, photos, videos on internal Onenet, Save the Children website, Save the Children Facebook, Workplace, in-country newspaper, websites, television, radio and other medias, particularly local medias.
- Ensure that communication materials are reviewed and of high quality, and in compliance with Save the Children policies.
- Provide guidance and ensure visibility of Save the Children in all communications and gift-in-kind materials of Sponsorship Program.
- Building capacity for Sponsorship Team in program visibility and communications.
- Support Sponsorship Operations Coordinator in conducting Annual Self-Assessment and preparing Sponsorship Annual Plan and Sponsorship Annual Report
- Work with Communication Department to support CO’s campaigns.
- Work with field staff to promote the program in local communities (such as conducting events, developing marketing products, etc.)
Operations and Compliance:
- Participate in development and update of In-country Sponsorship Procedures, following Sponsorship Policies and Procedure Manual and Save the Children’s Child Safeguarding Policies, as well as other relevant policies and procedures;
- Participate in development and update of materials for communication on Sponsorship Program and Operations including child-friendly materials, as per Save the Children’s policies.
- With Sponsorship Operations Team, ensure good rating in the Sponsorship Monthly Performance Review (SMPR) Grid and quarterly correspondence check, especially correspondences, photos, marketing materials, and communication with members.
- Maintain manual and e-child profile filing including application, photos, correspondences, AFU, etc. in Hanoi Office.
- Support the Operations Coordinator to orient and provide daily support for relevant staff in Field Office in Sponsorship Operations;
- Support field staff in training, co-ordinate and manage Community Volunteers, organize sponsorship orientation for partners, community members, parents, teachers and children.
- Attend periodic meeting of Sponsorship Operations Team and All Sponsorship Team.
- Attend Quarterly Quality Calls organized by GSO.
- Back-up for Sponsorship Operations Coordinator in Sponsor Servicing and Retention;
- Back-up for Sponsorship Operations Coordinator in orientation for Field Staff and communication with field staff;
- Back-up for Sponsorship Assistants in downstream process, correspondence process (export data, update tracker, filing, translation, mailing and updating);
- Back-up for Sponsorship Operations Coordinator in key communications with SC/US and Members (Global Sponsorship Operations, Marketing, and Sponsors Service Unit, and responding to urgent requests on sponsor correspondences, other retention materials and sponsor queries.
Other duties that are in line with relevant skills, experience and role may be assigned by Line Manager and SMT’s members.
- Bachelor’s degree in social science, development studies, business administration, communications or a related field;
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- At least 5-year experience of working in quality management and marketing communications in the humanitarian sector.
- Strong facilitation and good interpersonal, communicational, presentational skills.
- Creativity to ensure that stories are diverse and engaging to sponsors.
- Experience with government counterparts and community-based programs;
- Computer literate with strong computer skills in MS Office and other communications applications;
- Demonstrable skills in staff supervision, planning and organisation of events/activities
- Experience in office management including operation, admin, logistics, fixed assets and inventory
- Experience working with government counterparts and community-based interventions.
- Good written and oral communication in both Vietnamese and English;
- Experience in communications including photography and/or videography, writing and development of communication materials.
- Willing to travel to the field.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Commitment to and understanding of SCI aims, values and principles including rights-based approaches.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
we are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
If you have any issues related to applying via our system, please send email explaining your trboubles to: Vietnam.firstname.lastname@example.org for further support.
Closing Date for Application: 18th September, 2020
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Employee Status: Fixed Term
Closing Date: Sep 18, 2020
- Kênh tài chính, chứng khoán việt nam
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
08/10/2020East Meets West Foundation
31/10/2020East Meets West Foundation
11/10/2020Lawrence S. Ting Foundation
31/10/2020AVSE Global Tổ Chức Khoa Học Và Chuyên Gia Việt Nam Toàn Cầu
The National Consultant to act as the national focal person for an assistive technology capacity assessment (ATA-C) to improve access to assistive technology in Viet NamWHO
18/10/2020Vietnam Red Cross
05/10/2020UN WFP - World Food Programme
06/10/2020UNOPS - United Nations Office for Project Services
12/10/2020World Food Programme (WFP)
12/10/2020U.S. Embassy in Hanoi