I. ORGANIZATION BACKGROUND:
Since arriving in Vietnam (1989) and Mongolia (1997), Christina Noble and her foundation Christina Noble Children’s Foundation (CNCF) have established over 160 projects providing education, healthcare and community development humanitarian services to vulnerable and destitute children and their families and poor rural communities. To date these projects have assisted almost 900,000 children and collectively have impacted the lives of over 1,000,000 children and adults.
II. JOB PURPOSE:
The CNCF Child Sponsorship Programme (CSP) aims to assist and encourage young street children and children from disadvantaged families to gain an education and continue their schooling since 1997. The CSP provides financial assistance in the form of a monthly sponsorship amount given by individual sponsors from around the world to approximate of 1,000 children per year to support education and living. CNCF plays an important role as a bridge between children and their sponsors.
To ensure communication and operation of CSP, it has two teams working effortlessly of operational project team and sponsorship relations team. Sponsorship Relations Coordinator (SRC) is be responsible (in liaison with the CSP operation team) for the communication with CSP sponsors. Furthermore, (s)he is in charge of implementing and enhancing strategies in improving and increasing the experience of sponsors on sponsorship program.
Location: Ho Chi Minh
III. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Sponsor relations and communications
- Ensure the sponsor-child correspondence meet the Sponsorship Child Safeguarding Standards and CNCF Child Protection Policy.
- Be responsible for all sponsor-child communication including but not limited to answers to sponsors queries, child information requests, exchanging letters and relating matters.
- Ensure all sponsor-child communication is performed adequately and in timely manner
- Support CSP Program Manager to arrange sponsors visit to programme sites
- Ensure that Sponsorship key messaging is integrated in all key Sponsorship and other program activities of CNCF.
2. Content quality check
- Perform quality check for all Sponsorship communications content including but not limited to child’s annual reports, thank you letter, exchanging letters and other related correspondence.
- Ensure all communications contents meet CNCF’s communication standards.
- Ensure that Sponsorship features are consistent with CNCF’s Programs
3. Sponsorship Data Management & Tracking
- Manage all sponsor related data and correspondence on Salesforce platform in a timely manner.
- Keep tracking of all sponsors correspondences on Saleforces.
- Develop initiatives on utilizing on new technologies and methodologies to communicate with sponsors.
4. Program Development and Improvement
- Support CSP team in raising visibility and ensure that beneficiaries are benefiting from Sponsorship
- Improve the communication with sponsors through contributing to targeted Child Sponsorship materials and other activities of Marcomms team
- Gather and share information, photos and videos from the working areas to meet the annual communication streams and marketing requirement
- Utilize external communication resources to develop the reputation of CNCF
- Have and employ initiatives to Increase the experience of sponsors on CNCF’s Sponsorship Program
- Support CSP Program Manager to develop plan for implementation of Sponsorship features
- Perform others tasks requested by BOM
IV. JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong verbal and written skills in English and Vietnamese;
- Excellent communication skills in order to deal tactfully with wide range of people;
- Having an understanding of socio-economic situation in Vietnam in general and the development work of NGOs in particular;
- Capable of working well as part of a team as well as independently;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Creative and open minded;
- At least 5 years work experience on creative writing or any relevant field;
- Attention to detail is highly expected; and
- A good understanding of multi-cultural communications
IV. HOW TO APPLY
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send their detailed resumes and cover letters with photo in English, including copies of relevant degrees, certificates to:
Office Manager (Ms Thanh Vo) The Christina Noble Children’s Foundation 38 Tu Xuong Street, District 3, HCMC
Or to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* We thank all applicants but only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
V. DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: 15 June 2021Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/06/2021The World Bank