About the organization
Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI) is implementing Community Development Projects (CDP) based on child sponsorship in 5 provinces: Ha Giang, Tuyen Quang, Hoa Binh, Thanh Hoa and Ho Chi Minh city. We focus on education, water & sanitation, and income generation sectors in different areas of Vietnam.
- Job title: Sponsorship Service Officer (Short-term)
- Reports to: Project Manager, Sponsorship Service Team Manager
- Effective date: ASAP
- Location: Hoa Binh city
- Type of contract: Short-term
Key working relationships
- Internal: Country Director, General Director, Managers/ Team Managers/ Officers in HO, PMs, Project Officers
- External: GNI’s Partners, Governmental Officials, INGOs, Communities
- Manage 580 sponsored children by GNI in wards/communes: Thong Nhat, Yen Mong, Hoa Binh through the local volunteer network system and according to GNI regulations.
- Maintain activities and support capacity development for local volunteer teams; Increase participation in GNI sponsorship activities.
- Establish relationships with the partner system, guide partners to participate in activities, improve the effectiveness of support activities from GNI to sponsored children and the community.
- Make proposals, plans and be responsible for implementing sponsorship activities in accordance with regulations, including: New child, Annual child letter (ACL), Annual progress report (APR), Home Visiting (HV), Support Special case (S.C), Gift money letter (GML).
- Report on work periodically and/or upon request from management levels; actively consult with management levels and develop the ways to solve problems when they arise and need to be adjusted.
- Perform other tasks assigned by managerial levels;
Education: University graduate in relevant majors (education, sociology, social work)Work experience:
- Knowledge about eco-social situation in working area
- Knowledge of Children's Rights Laws or policies, child protection work
- English communication lever;
- Good communication and presentation skill;
- Proficient in office computer skills and software;
- Plan-making and presentation skill
- Enthusiastic in work;
- Friendly, honest and hard-working;
- Eager to learn
How to ApplyInterested candidates are invited to send their application (including a letter of motivation and a CV with salary desired and a portrait photo attached) to Human Resource Division via the email address email@example.com or to the Head Office address: Good Neighbors International in Vietnam, 17th Floor, Block A, Song Da Building, My Dinh I, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi no later than 15th October, 2023. We are very sorry that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
US Consulate HCMC
06/10/2023Save the Children
11/10/2023Humanitarian Services for Children of Vietnam (HSCV)
04/10/2023Save the Children
15/10/2023British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (BritCham Vietnam)