*Position location to be determined by home country of successful candidae in a jurisdiction (US state or country) where WVI is registered to operate.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Represents and provides strategic global leadership to build World Vision (WV)’s influence, advocacy, partnerships and reputation externally for increased impact. Ensures WV is represented by subject matter experts in key forums and participates in selected networks, associations, and boards as appropriate. Actively positions WV as a NGO of choice with global 2030 Agenda platform, potential and key partners, businesses, donors and other stakeholders. Oversees and coordinates closely with Support Offices’ sector team engagement and partners and other Global Centre teams. Work with and support World Vision’s global ministries and Global Capitals.
Set Strategic Priorities:
- In collaboration with Advocacy/External Engagement (A&EE), Disaster Management EE&RD, and Public Engagement ,develops and successfully achieves external engagement strategy for sector.
- Maintain oversight of (and coordinate where needed) WV’s sectoral external engagement activities.
- Strengthen and expand strategic partnerships (with particular focus on the Sustainable Development Goals and child protection in humanitarian contexts at global level including multi-stakeholder partnerships, UN partnerships, multinational corporates and especially faith actors.
- Lead and coordinate efforts by WV to attain technical and strategic recognition and thought leadership position within the global worldwide sector.
- Identify shared objectives and initiatives with Global Capitals.
- Ensure alignment with A&EE and DM EE&RD (including on global policy positions), and GAM and Public Engagement (on resource development).
- Provide management support and advice for global policy agenda / global moment / campaign as per the Partnership strategy.
- With Director/Innovation, ensure WV’s technical resources and standards align with and/or exceed industry norms.
- Benchmark capabilities and deliverables, process and systems in CPP programme against market leaders, and build towards best of class.
- Identify key external influencers and networks to promote and inform future programme direction.
- Dynamic and relevant external engagement strategy for the sector.
- All sector staff engage in key relationships with external agencies as required by WV’s strategic priorities and advocacy, revenue and other goals.
- Key leaders and institutions as required by the strategic priorities and policy objectives of WV influenced to maximize child well-being.
- Reputation of WV amongst external stakeholders enhanced; with WV recognized as a technical leader in child protection.
- WV entities become a lot more outward oriented and collaborators.
- WV’s understanding of faith as an integral component of child protection is reflected in WV’s positioning and external collaborations; and WV is recognized as a leader in this area.
- Provide authoritative representation, technical, and policy advice to World Vision’s sector community of practice in order to enrich our understanding and external engagement in sector.
- Identify and build capacity of subject matter experts to represent sector externally.
- Ensure external representations by subject matter experts reflect WV’s integrated understanding of development and child well-being and faith identity.
- Communities of practice become a lot more connected with external experts and institutions.
- WV experts represent World Vision’s work in external forums and platforms.
- WV is recognized as a “first in class” organization in the global child protection/ending violence against children community.
Provide Global Stewardship:
- Support the global resource development strategy providing expertize, and actively.
- Donors increasingly select WV’s work for funding and impact positioning WV as a NGO of choice with key donors and stakeholders.
- Bring to bear evidence of World Vision’s contribution to Child Well-Being (CWB) in child protection in external relations for advocacy, donor relations and building WV’s reputation.
- Donor prepositioning is developed for National Office (NO) and Support Office (SO) entities.
- Increased influence for donor policies contributing to the child well-being, especially the most vulnerable.
- Ensure appropriate use of evidence of results from WV’s work with relevant external stakeholders.
- Strategic influential communication of WV’s impact, reach, evidence, and ongoing learning in child protection with important stakeholders.
Promote WV Way:
- Serve as relationship manager and cultivate specific partnerships with all multi-lateral agencies and work closely with WV A&EE and DM EE&RD (especially global capitals) team to realize WV’s sector strategy.
- Provide management support and advice for global policy agenda / global mobilization/ advocacy campaign as per the Partnership strategy.
- Oversees and coordinates closely with Support Offices’ sector team engagement and partners.
- WV’s policy positions are well informed of the external landscape and internal programming experience from the sector perspective.
- WV’s policy positions represented accurately in relation with external stakeholders.
- Relationship development and management of key global platforms and partners in the sector.
- Ensure alignment with A&EE, DM EE&RD, GAM, and Public Engagement (Comms).
- Support global campaign and other A&EE global ministries.
- Ensure that external engagement tools and processes (as developed by A&EE) are integrated into sector practice.
- Support Partnership Strategy strategic imperative on partnering and collaboration.
- Represents WV in selected networks, associations, and boards as appropriate, to ensure WV is at the forefront of the global sector debate.
- Identify key networks and associations such as [xxx] and seek WV representation and participation.
- Keep abreast of latest developments and innovations in the broader sector that is relevant to WV and share them internally.
- World Vision is represented well in key external forums participates in networks, working groups, coalitions and formal partnership as appropriate.
- World Vision staff are well supported in their external engagement efforts.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing or International Development.
- Excellent facilitation, negotiation and collaboration skills.
- Proven skills and experience in external engagement that contributes to change in policy and practice and builds s industry reputation.
- 10 years’ work experience with an International Development Organisation, Corporation or Government in the field of external relations, communications and or policy influencing.
- Experience of working in partnership with International Development Organisations through networks, coalitions and partnerships on policy themes related to sector.
- Experience in working with faith actors and on faith related issues.
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 30% of the time.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
29/11/2020Mines Advisory Group (MAG)
15/12/2020United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)