Strategic Education Advisor
Established in 1982, ‘VVOB’ has evolved from a complex (Dutch) acronym to a stand-alone concept meaning education for development:
- VVOB stands for ‘commitment’ – to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals by 2030.
- VVOB stands for ‘integrity’ and ‘mutual respect’ – in working with our partner organisations across 10 countries/3 continents.
- VVOB stands for ‘quality’ and ‘innovation’ – of everything we do in our effort to improve education worldwide.
Do you still feel like you’re in the right place? Great, because we’re hiring an Strategic Education Advisor in Language Development and Emergent Literacy in Vietnam.
• Lead capacity development of VVOBs operational (ministry) partners on early multilingual language development and early literacy in ECE.
• Lead the development and implementation of various teacher and school leader professional development packages and trajectories on language development and language-rich learning environments for emergent literacy.
• Coordinate, develop and support communication and outreach campaigns to relevant stakeholders (including parents) on multilingual language development and emergent literacy in ECE.
• Keep abreast with policy trends, new developments and latest research and thinking in education and international development, focused on emergent literacy.
• Network and cooperate with relevant development, structural and strategic partners to contribute to the continuous improvement of VVOB’s programmes.
• Manage donor communication and relations and fulfil programme reporting requirements in coordination with the Country Programmes Manager and Early Childhood Education Manager.
• Ensure high quality standards in terms of partnership, relevance, efficiency, effectiveness and sustainability of the programme.
• Act in accordance to VVOB’s vision, mission, values, policies and guidelines, as well as its approach to capacity development of its government partners
• Advise on capacity development trajectories by VVOB for partners and effective teacher professional development by partners for schools.
Deadline: April 14th, 2021
Location: VVOB’s office in Da Nang, Vietnam
For more information and job details, click HERECandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)