PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH’s work in Vietnam began in 1980 with a project to improve local condom manufacturing capacity. Over the years we broadened our focus from contraceptive technologies to wider health issues, and our current focus areas include vaccine preventable disease, infectious diseases, non-communicable diseases, and antimicrobial resistance and infection prevention and control.
PATH is seeking to locally recruit a Communications and Business Development Officer to provide technical support to Vietnam project teams on internal and external communications and business development. This position will report to the Vietnam Country Director.
1. Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute to and update the regional business development action plan, including conducting donor and competitor landscaping, analysis of PATH’s competitive advantage and tracking of opportunities.
- Attract and develop a portfolio of funders to support PATH’s enterprise and programming needs in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Indonesia.
- Proactively research, approach, and secure mutually beneficial partnerships that advance our mission of improving global health.
- Contribute to PATH’s thought leadership internally and externally on innovative fundraising models.
- Manage the development of concept notes, proposals and other fundraising efforts.
- Support program design in the proposal phase, as and when needed.
2. Required Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or other advanced degree highly preferred.
- At least 1- 5 years of work experience in business development, strategy/business consulting or relationship building.
- Ability to build authentic relationships with diverse stakeholders including leaders from government, corporations, foundations and other NGOs.
- Strong capabilities in gathering information, synthesizing, and crafting compelling and relevant collaboration or funding requests with partners.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Vietnamese.
- Strong working knowledge of global public health issues preferred.
- Strong relationship-building skills and a client-centered approach to opportunities.
- Resourceful and tenacious, with the ability to thrive in a dynamic work environment on a team that is central to PATH’s growth strategy.
- Strong research and analytical skills, including the ability to proactively identify opportunities.
- Demonstrated commitment to, and enthusiasm for, PATH’s global mission and programs.
- Knowledge of customer relationship management databases.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work independently and as self-starter.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/01/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
31/01/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
07/02/2021Foundation of Youth Empowerment
28/02/2021The World Bank
09/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam