- To work with a study manager closely and also with whole study team throughout the study.
- To contribute to medical assessment and treatment aspects of the study based on the discussion with a study manager.
- To engage with relevant stakeholders and assist their efforts together with the relationship manager.
- To prepare and participate in all workshops, trainings and meetings related to the study.
- Any other additional tasks if required.
- Field staff
- Data Manager
- Local financial controller
- Technical managers (such as Laboratory staff)
- Develop and strengthen key relationships with collaborative partners in assigned areas.
- Planning and executing the trial:
- Assisting in the evaluation of trial-related materials including the Standard Operating Procedures, trial documentation and forms, and trial marketing (promotion) materials.
- Implementing pilot projects to test key components of the trial, including medical assessment for study participants.
- Read and report CXR results.
- Review and provide advice on LTBI and active TB diagnosis and treatment.
- Troubleshoot any medical issues occurred in the field.
- Preparation and submission of AE/SAE reports.
- Manage AE/SAE according to study MOPs.
- Study implementation accountability:
- To learn and fully understand the study protocols and procedures.
- To work with partners to recruit target group/participants into the study.
- To create and maintain relations with partners for Woolcock Institute of Medical
- Research in general and in the field:
- To complete data forms accurately and timely as required (or to ensure it in case partners conduct the study).
- To fill soft and hard copies of study data as required.
- Financial accountability:
- Fulfilling financial responsibilities delegated according to project financial procedures.
- Ensure efficient expenditure of resources.
- Ensuring appropriate financial control processes are followed.
- To participate in report development by providing comments and inputs.
- To work closely with the project manager, the Country Director, and Chief Investigators
- To perform other duties if required.
- Have Medical Doctor degree
- Strong organizational management skills
- Strategic planning
- Experience in engaging with government and/or non-government partners
- Strong skills in English and good communication skills
- Ability to communicate fluently in Vietnamese.
- Ability to work within a team
- A motivator with good listening skills
- Focused, but flexible approach
- Willingness to work hard
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)