- Study Managers
- Country Director, Woolcock Institute of Medical Research in Vietnam
- Principal Investigator
- Communicate with staff at CSDP to introduce them about ACT5, obtain approval for activities and conduct meetings with the staff to update them on the progress of the study and discuss other relevant issues.
- Planning and executing the study:
- Participate in the field work with the purpose to understand the work, to provide sufficient monitoring work, and to back up during high workload periods.
- Assist in the evaluation of study-related materials including the Standard Operating Procedures, study documentation and forms, and study marketing (promotion) materials.
- Be focal point of collecting and reporting Protocol Deviation following instruction stated in the MOP 10.
- Participate in management and reporting of AE.
- Prepare screening reports for each AP.
- Study monitoring accountability:
- Learn and fully understand the study protocols and procedures.
- Implement the MOP on monitoring and supervision.
- Report promptly to study manager and chief investigators any issues occurred in the field.
- Co-ordinate and supervise communication (verbal, SMS and telephone), to the study participants about test results and necessary further investigations.
- Check all consent forms have been received at the office after screening and commence treatment in each Ap.
- Conduct visit to the field for study monitoring purpose.
- Check project dashboard and report to study manager any issues.
- Supervise the procedure to send and receive biological samples.
- Fill soft and hard copies of study data as required.
- Verify that data entered on to eCRFs is complete and consistent with participant clinical notes, known as source data/document verification.
- Financial accountability:
- Fulfil financial responsibilities delegated according to project financial procedures.
- Establish effective procurement control and asset management in delegated study areas.
- Ensure efficient expenditure of resources.
- To communicate and report any issues occurred in the field timely with the study officer and manager for solutions.
- To perform other duties if required.
- Ability to work within a team and to organise it
- Good communication skills in both Vietnamese and English
- Strong organizational management skills
- A motivator with good listening skills
- Focused, but flexible approach
- Willingness to work hard
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Preferably university degree in Public Health, Pharmacy or health-related field
- Experience working with data to improve study outcomes
- Experience in quantitative and qualitative research
- Experience in engaging with government and/or non-government partners
- Knowledge of Vietnamese employment regulations
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
27/04/2021British Embassy Hanoi
04/05/2021British Consulate-General in Ho Chi Minh City
03/05/2021Viện Lãnh đạo ABG
05/05/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
23/04/2021FIT & IRD
03/05/2021Làng trẻ em SOS Việt Nam
08/05/2021The U.S. Embassy