- To work with the Trial Coordinator closely and also with whole study team throughout the study.
- To contribute to all aspects of the study’s implementation based on the discussion with Trial Coordinator (document preparation, data collection, data entry, analysis etc.)
- To engage with relevant stakeholders and assist their efforts together with the relationship manager.
- To prepare and participate in all workshops, trainings and meetings related to the study.
- Any other additional tasks if required.
- Field workers
- Data Manager
- Local financial controller
- Technical managers (such as Laboratory staff)
- Develop and strengthen key relationships with collaborative partners in assigned areas
- Planning and executing the trial
- Implementing pilot projects to test key components of the trial.
- Assisting in the evaluation of trial-related materials including the Standard Operating Procedures, trial documentation and forms, and trial marketing (promotion) materials.
- To prepare detail plan for the field work with participation from field workers and local collaborators.
- Preparation and submission of routine regulatory and ethical review submissions and reports within delegated authority and areas.
- Maintaining facilities and equipment as required for implementing the trial.
- Assist in recruitment and training for field team on the study SOPs.
- Study implementation accountability
- To learn and fully understand the study protocols and procedures.
- To facilitate the implementation of field work activities following approved protocols and plan.
- Coordinate day-to-day field work and participate in the field work activities.
- Be responsible for quality control activities (including, but not limited to, random phone calls, random visits to recruited households).
- Review and clean collected data.
- Prepare and update adverse event reports.
- To create and maintain relations with partners for Woolcock Institute of Medical Research in general and in the field.
- In charge of supply chain management of the study consumables, test kits, drugs and other investigational products.
- To fill soft and hard copies of study data as required.
- Report to the Trial Coordinator without delay any major problems in preparation, execution or data management of the daily field work.
- Financial accountability
- Fulfilling financial responsibilities delegated according to project financial procedures.
- Establishing effective procurement control and asset management in delegated study areas.
- Ensure efficient expenditure of resources.
- Ensuring appropriate financial control processes are followed.
- Preparing weekly, monthly reports for the Trial Coordinator on progress of trial implementation.
- To communicate and report any issues occurred in the field timely with the Trial Coordinator for solutions.
- To participate in report development by providing comments and inputs.
- To perform other duties if required.
- University degree in public health or related field, preferable having a master degree.
- Preferably at least 5 years of experience in field work for research projects.
- Managerial skills.
- Highly motivated, willing to learn, service-oriented and able to work under high pressure and within a limited time frame.
- Professional use of personal computer utilizing word processing and spreadsheet software programs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent English (written and spoken) as preference.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)