Suppliers to Provide Laboratory Testing using PCR and Sequencing Method
Wildlife Conservation Society, Viet Nam Program (WCS) is seeking for Suppliers who provide laboratory testing using PCR and sequencing method to sign principal contracts until June 2022. The suppliers and laboratories should have the following requirements:
- Has the ability to perform PCR testing and sequencing in animal samples.
- Has at least 5 years of experience in research or testing animal samples using PCR and sequencing technique.
- Has been trained in PREDICT project (2010-2019) on using PREDICT laboratories protocols.
- Has handled and tested for at least 100 animal samples for the last 12 months using PCR method.
- Has the ability to timely provide test results to WCS
- Has the ability to timely provide invoices for laboratory fees following completion of diagnostic testing.
- Location in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh city and Can Tho city are preferred
- Has at least minimum equipment for PCR testing and sequencing: conventional thermal cycler; agarose gel electrophoresis and documentation equipment; dedicated pipette sets for RNA extraction, PCR preparation, nested PCR preparation, post PCR (gel loading, handling of post PCR products for sequencing), pipetting of controls; -80 freezer with power back-up; micro-centrifuge; vortex, sequencing machine
3. Proposals should include:
- Proposal letter
- Photos of lab set up and equipment (how are rooms, PCR, and sequencing equipment set up)
- Technical documents and certificates that can certify the supplier’s ability to conduct the required tests
- List of technical staff at the laboratory and their CVs
- Signed and stamped quotation (use the attached form)
Interested suppliers please send the proposal in the sealed envelope to WCS Viet Nam office at D Building, No. 3 Thanh Cong, Ba Dinh, Ha Noi. The financial proposal form is attached.
Deadline for proposal submissions: 16h00, 30 July 2021
Any questions relating to this package must be submitted by 16:00 30 July 2021 to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
WCS Viet Nam will reply by email, all responses by phone or verbal exchange are not valid.
WCS is committed to integrity in procurement, and only selects suppliers based on objective business criteria such as price and technical merit. Asking for or giving or accepting any money, fee, commission, credit, gift, gratuity, object of value or compensation from/to suppliers in exchange for or as a reward for business is not allowed.
03/10/2021British Embassy Hanoi
Mid-level Training Consultants for Mothers and Aunts to Meet the Asian Program Framework and Trainees' CapabilitiesSOS Vietnam
22/09/2021Save the Children
30/09/2021Action to the Community Development Institute (ACDC)
26/09/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Consultancy service for Baseline Study of Project "Greening Red Cross and Red Crescent Disaster Risk Reduction: Saving Lives through Working with Nature"American Red Cross
10/10/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
24/09/2021American Red Cross
30/09/2021American Red Cross