- Liaise with colleagues from respective programme sections in planning procurement and processing for purchases of goods and services (mainly low value purchases), supporting development of relevant specifications, terms of reference, and logistics arrangements and timelines if required.
- Prepares documentation or follow up with requesting units for documentation and filing of the procurement processes and act on specific procurement requisitions as might be required. Assists with bid openings, and technical and financial analysis of offers as might be required. Conduct clarifications with suppliers when needed.
- Liaise with suppliers, ensuring timely follow-up on delivery schedules, implement appropriate vendor management practices e.g. supply performance reviews.
- Explore local market, prepare for vendor sourcing and vendor registration process (MDM process) on ongoing and regular basis for identification of potential suppliers to procure the goods and services at competitive costs and maintenance of office’s list of suppliers.
- Liaise with supply colleagues, common services unit as well as colleagues from respective programme sections, to monitor delivery progress of offshore and/or regional supplies and take action to ensure timely customs clearance of supplies entering the country.
- Provide support in logistics, following standard processes and contributing, directly or indirectly, to the effective delivery of programme supplies. Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to support logistics operations management and contribute to effective service delivery.
- Maintain and process documentation for execution of logistics operations (e.g. customs clearance, invoice verification, and other consignment/shipping documents), and take appropriate actions to resolve operational issues, escalating complex issues to the supervisor.
- Other duties requested by the supervisor: support to the supervisor to organize meetings with bidders or supply related meetings, assist with the dissemination of tenders to list of invitees, assist and follow up with programme sections if required for timely payment to suppliers and other administrative tasks for the operations of supply unit.
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate degree programme or have graduated within the past two years, ideally in related to supply chain, business administration, contract/commercial law, or another relevant technical field.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g. father, mother, brother, sister) working in any UNICEF office; and have no other relatives in the line of authority which the intern will report to.
- Demonstrable proof of excellent academic performance.
- Fluency in English.
- Relevant administrative experience in supply chain management, business administration, contract/commercial law, or another relevant technical field.
- Understanding of development and humanitarian work.
- Experience using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and ability to learn other UNICEF office tools.
- Demonstrated understanding of relevant supply chain processes and ability to consistently apply relevant policies, procedures and good practices in the daily work.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders and gain the assistance and cooperation of others in a team endeavor.
- Ability to establish priorities and plan his/her own work and plan, coordinate and monitor the work of those under his/her supervision.
- Ability to draft clear and concise reports or rationale for supply related decisions when needed.
- CV and a letter of interest;
- Proof of enrolment in an undergraduate or graduate programme;
- A recommendation letter (can be from employers, internships, university professor, etc.);
- Up-to-date university transcripts;
- Proof of medical and life insurance.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
23/06/2021GIZ Energy Support Programme
25/06/2021Save the Children