THE OPPORTUNITY - Supply Chain Officer
Under the suppervion of Area Manager, the position will responsible for all admin and procurement tasks of Ho Chi Minh Office and ensuring effective admin and supply chain systems and processes are in place and functioning as per SCI and government requirement.
To provide professional advice to staff and visitors in Ho Chi Minh office on all admin and logistics related issues to ensure the quality implementation of project activities of programe.
The position will work closely with Area Manager and other team members to strengthen capacity for partners in admin and procurement. He or she is also in charge of getting special approved requests from local authority, office registration, asset management and manage office petty cash.
In the event of a major humanitarian emergency, the role holder will be expected to work outside the normal role profile and be able to vary working hours accordingly.
Administration and logistic arrangement:
- Support Area Manager to establish and maintain relations with local authorities related administrative legal affairs of office operation and personnel in Ho Chi Minh
- Act as focal person and under supervision of Area Manager to contact with FOSCO in Ho Chi Minh for social insurance related issue in Ho Chi Minh Office.
- Provide daily implementation of all logistics and ensure the smooth admininstrative operation in Ho Chi Minh such as logistics support for meetings, workshops, handling office supplies, equipment, furniture, office permit, and other related activities.
- Ensure regular inventory physical check for all asset in Ho Chi Minh Office and together with Area Manager to ensure all asset are proper manage arcording to SCI policies.
- Ensure the strict compliance to the Office Protocol for COVID-19 prevention, Fleet Operation Guideline in hiring cars for staff travelling
- Administration and logistic arrangement:
- Maintain the physical and electronic filing system in Ho Chi Minh Office.
- Make sure that the maintenance and repair of office assets is done in proper and timely manner
- Ensure Ho Chi Minh offices petty cash are properly manage and monitor as per SCI policies.
- Implementaion of Safety and Security plan in Ho Chi Minh City
- Ensure basic stock of office supplies is available at all times, including stationary items and pantry stuff. Ensure proper storage and security of all items, and track usage of all such supplies.
Supply Chain Functions:
- Ensure bidding procedures are fully compliant with SCI’s policies and procedures and goods and services are purchased to meet identified project needs in quality and time;
- Review and update the procurement tracker, supplier database and electroninc filing system;
- Uploading data and enure the smooth running of the ProSave system
- Manage Total Inventory Management system (TIM) and implement periodical stock check if required
- Follow up with contracts for office services including office lease, Telephone, Internet, Office supply, car rental, hotel, air faires, insurance for office’s assets and cars, ect.
- Implement sourcing and buying functions for the assigned categories according to the Procurement Team’s role and responsibilities
- Support the effective emergency procurements for the Southern Area projects if required.
- Follow up with the Procurement Plan of Southern Area projects and impelement the Sourcing Pipeline for the planned goods and services
- Give advices and guidance to the projects to ensure the compliance to the Procurement Policy and Procurement Manual as well as progress and effectiveness of project activities
- Implement supplier registration, supplier evaluation if required
- Take lead in sourcing activities for Framework Agreements and one-off contracts of goods and services to achieve the best value for money and ensure the compliance
Capacity Building for the team:
- Coordinate induction of new staff in Ho Chi Minh Office and ensure that they are properly registered with appropriate Vietnamese government institutions.
- Provide technical support and help buiding capacity of the relevant staff, partners and Budget Holders through training, coaching, regular visits and remote support.
- Supervises the duties of the staff under his/her line management and office cleaner; arrange their replacement and back up plan
- Provide inputs to the team initiatives and motivate the team’s positive behaviours
- Promote team’s learing and sharing of experience and knowledges for staff capacity building
- Provide back up support to other team members in their absence when required
- Internal: All staff in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh office
- External: Visitors, suppliers of services
- Bachelor’s degree in public administration or graduate degree in related field
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 3 years in work experience in administration and procurement field, 1 working years with NGO is preferable
- Good English written and verbal skills
- Computer literacy
- Good problem solving , negotiating and mediation skills
- Ability to establish priorities and plan, organize, and coordinate a variety of work activities.
- Ability to maintain accurate records and documents and to prepare written reports, conclusions, and recommendations.
- Ability to manage cash and keep proper records of cash disbursements and petty cash documentation.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at:
Job Description - Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh - Supply Chain Officer - National only (210000Q6) (taleo.net)
If you have any issues with applying via our system, please send email explaining your troubles to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for Application: 17th February, 2021
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
We believe that gender equality is a basic right for all people
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policyCandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)