The Opportunity - Supply Chain Officer
The position will be responsible to implement all procurement activities for the projects in the Northern office and ensure that goods are purchased to meet identified project needs in quality and time; be in charge of assets/inventory management, warehouse management including TIM.
She or he will support Administration and Supply Chain Manager in development of relevant reports and other procurement and administration duties to ensure compliance and effective implementation of the SCI policies as well as smooth operation of Save the Children programme in Vietnam
In the event of a major humanitarian emergency, the role holder will be expected to work outside the normal role profile and be able to vary working hours accordingly.
- Provide day to day procurement for all projects in Northern office and ensure goods are purchased to meet identified project needs in quality and time
- Maintains service contracts related to procurement for projects in Northern office including car rental, hotel booking, air fares, insurance for project equipment and supplies etc
- Conducts procurement services to programs: handle service contracts including contract with a firm on specific kind of work, printing service, purchasing goods, services and equipment
- Assists in obtaining all authorizations and documents required for duty free importation of project equipment including GIK and emergency items, project supplies, ect
- Review the preferred list of suppliers on regular basis and recommends the best suppliers to be included in the list
- Conducts all required procurements in accordance with SC procurement guidelines and donor’s rules and regulations
- Prepare quarterly budget projection of procurement of monitor the expense versus the allocated budget
- Maintains and ensures procurement trackers are up-to-date and realistic.
- Assists Administration and Supply Chain Manager in preparing monthly cash forecast and update data for country annual budgeting.
- Coordinates with field staff for purchase and transport/shipment of goods requested
- Act as focal person to prepare, negotiate, renew/end the contracts for project equipment, supplies, printing and other procurement related to projects.
- Updates and make sure all procurement documents are in compliance with SC and donor’s rules and regulations
- Maintains an effective warehouse management system and TIM with proper inventory codes and conduct bi-annual physical inventory as planned.
- Ensure all stock items in warehouse are properly managed according to SCI procedures including regular reconciliation between TIM and Agresso and smooth integration between TIM and ProSave
- Take lead in sourcing activities initiated in ProSave system and support the sourcing projects created in ProSave.
- Support the supplier set-up and engaging the suppliers to Ariba Network
- Ensure the KPI report is properly extracted from ProSave and updated monthly.
- To be flexible and available for missions to the field for special support or supervision on given procurement and logistics issues
- Provide back up to other staff in the team when required
- Internal: All staff in Hanoi and field offices
- External: Visitors, consultants and suppliers of services
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 5 years in work experience in procurement or supply chain, 2 working years with NGO is preferable
- Good understanding of local regulations on procurement and bidding procedures
- Good English written and verbal skills
- Computer literacy
- Good problem solving, compliance, negotiating and presentation skills
- Ability to establish priorities and plan, organize, and coordinate a variety of work activities.
- Ability to maintain accurate records and documents and to prepare written reports, conclusions, and recommendations.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document and use format. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at: Job Description - Vietnam - Hanoi - Supply Chain Officer - National Only (2100045J) (taleo.net)
If you have any issues with applying via our system, please send email explaining your troubles to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for Application: 28th June,2021
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
Post date: 30/07/2021Friedrich Naumann Foundation GGGI
01/08/2021Catholic Relief Services
08/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG))
06/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG)
01/08/2021Management and Sustainable Development Institute
10/08/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Asia for Animals Coalition Assistant - Farm Animals / Animals Asia Animal Welfare Assistant – Farm AnimalsAnimals Asia
15/08/2021Cục Y tế dự phòng
30/07/2021Save the Children
08/08/2021Action On Poverty
National Experts to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
International Expert to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation