Announcement Number: HOCHIMINH-2021-22
Hiring Agency: Consulate Ho Chi Minh City
Position Title: Supply Clerk (Expendables) - All Interested Applicants
Open Period: 09/27/2021 - 10/11/2021 Format MM/DD/YYYY
Vacancy Time Zone: GMT+7
Series/Grade: LE - 0805 5
Salary: USD $10,585
Work Schedule: Full-time - The work schedule for this position is: Full Time 40 hours per week, from Monday to Friday.
Promotion Potential: LE-5
Duty Location(s): Ho Chi Minh City, VM
Telework Eligible: No
For More Info:
- HR Office
The incumbent of position manages the delivery, issuance, storage, disposal and inventory control of expendable supplies. The position is in the General Services Section and under the supervision of the GSO Supply Supervisor.
Qualifications and Evaluations
- EXPERIENCE: A minimum of two (2) years of experience in supply/warehousing/expendables of property/supply management is required.
- JOB KNOWLEDGE: Incumbent of this position must have knowledge of supply chain, warehousing operations and/or property/expendables management. S/he must also have knowledge in computerized inventory and stock control data programs. Knowledge of local vendors and their procedures is required.
Completion of High School (Grade 12) is required.
[please upload diploma as verification of educational requirement]
This may be tested.
- Good Working Knowledge Level Speaking/Reading/Writing of English is required.
- Good Working Knowledge Level Speaking/Reading/Writing of Vietnamese is required.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Incumbent must have strong recordkeeping, technical, administrative skills and attention to details. He/she must also have computer competencies including basic skills in Microsoft Office applications.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
How to Apply
How to Apply:
All candidates must be able to obtain and hold a Public Trust / Background Investigation clearance.
For more information on how to apply visit the official webpage and the Mission internet site at https://vn.usembassy.gov/embassy-consulate/embassy-consulate-jobs/
Please provide the required documentation listed below with your application:
- High school (Grade 12) diploma
- Residency and/or Work Permit (if you are not Vietnamese citizen)
- A proof of citizenship
- Passport copy
- Copy of Orders/Assignment Notification (or equivalent)
- DD-214 - Member Copy 4, Letter from Veterans’ Affairs, or other supporting documentation (if applicable)
- SF-50 (if applicable)
03/11/2021STEAM for Vietnam
16/11/2021Blue Dragon Children's Foundation
03/11/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS Việt Nam
05/11/2021UNIDO - United Nations Industrial Development Organization
11/11/2021The International Center (IC)
31/10/2021Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI)
04/11/2021Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
12/11/2021The U.S. Embassy Hanoi
01/11/2021Development and Policies Research Center - DEPOCEN
15/11/2021World Health Organization (WHO)