Announcement Number: HANOI-2022-07
Hiring Agency: Embassy Hanoi
Position Title: Supply Clerk (Inventory) - Information Technology Inventory Clerk
Open Period: 04/05/2022 - 04/19/2022 Format MM/DD/YYYY
Vacancy Time Zone: GMT+7
Series/Grade: LE - 0805 5
Salary: USD $10,585
Work Schedule: Full-time - 40 hours/week Indefinite subject to successful completion of probationary period
Promotion Potential: LE-5
Duty Location(s): 1 in Hanoi, VM
Telework Eligible: No
For More Info: HR Section 84-24-38505000 Ext: 5126
Incumbent of this position will manage the day-to-day inventory for all IT assets by recording additions, disposals, and movement of equipment around the Embassy and its annexes. The incumbent will perform annual inventory of all IT assets and continually investigates discrepancies looking for possible fraud, lapses in monitoring, and areas to improve tracking. S/he will assist with deployment and troubleshooting of mobile and desktop computer devices.
Qualifications and Evaluations
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of two years of experience in inventory, records keeping, and logistics management is required.
JOB KNOWLEDGE: Must be familiar with Microsoft Windows operating system and Microsoft Office Productivity Suite (such as Outlook, Word, and Excel).
Completion of secondary school (grade 12) is required.
Post may choose to add the phrase “This may be tested” after a language, skill, and/or ability. Review the VA template for specific information.
- Good working knowledge in Speaking/Reading/Writing English is required. (This will be tested.)
- Good working knowledge in Speaking/Reading/Writing Vietnamese is required.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Must have/be:
- Organized and able to maintain accurate electronic records. Proven analytic skills.
- Ability to learn new Loanable Property (LP) applications.
- Comfortable with learning new technologies, systems, and programs, often through self-study.
- Able to make sound decisions based on logical thought processes.
- Ability to present complicated data and solutions to USDH supervisors.
- Able to lift 40 lbs. Must be available to work after hours, weekends, local or American holidays, as needed.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
How to Apply
How to Apply: All candidates must be able to obtain and hold a public clearance. To apply for this position click the “Submit Application” button. For more information on how to apply visit the Mission internet site.R
equired Documents: In order to qualify based on education, you MUST submit the requested diploma and / or transcripts as verification of educational requirement by the closing date of this announcement. Failure to provide requested information, or the information is insufficient to verify eligibility, may result in disqualification for this position.
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Proof of Citizenship
* Other Document
* Other Document 2
13/07/2022Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ tại Hà Nội
12/07/2022USAID Learns - Social Impact
28/06/2022USAID Learns - Social Impact