- Open to: All Interested Candidates
- Position: Supply Clerk
- Open period: Nov 16 – Dec 01, 2023
- Work hours: Full-time, 40 hours/week.
- Salary: US $10,585/year
- Allowance and Benefits: Please visit the following link to see the details in the section “Agency Benefits”
- Application Deadline: 01/12/2023
BASIC FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION
Incumbent of this position will maintain all non-expendable property records for the Department of State at post using the Department of State's mandated software programs. The incumbent will be responsible for periodic inventories and spot-checks on all property and preparation of requisitions to the General Service Officer. The incumbent will plan for all required inventories. The incumbent will plan and execute all paperwork regarding disposal, purchasing, and maintenance of non-expendable property. The incumbent will generate all required reports related to non-expendable property.
Education: Completion of secondary school (grade 12) or completion of business, technical or vocational training with emphasis on computer skills, data entry skills, or property management is required.
Experience: At least two years’ experience in supply chain or warehousing or logistics is required.
- Good working knowledge in Speaking/Reading/Writing English is required. (This will be tested.)
- Good working knowledge in Speaking/Reading/Writing Vietnamese is required.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should click the link HANOI-2023-60(RA) (https://erajobs.state.gov/dos-era/vacancy/viewVacancyDetail.hms?_ref=vdd...) to submit their applications through Electronic Recruitment Application (ERA) by December 01, 2022 to be considered. Position description and guidance on how to apply are available on the Embassy’s website. https://vn.mwp.usembassy.gov/vi/jobs-vi/
POINT OF CONTACT: Human Resources Office
Telephone: 84-24-3850-5000 ext. 5127/5136
Email: HanoiHR@state.govKênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự