UNDP Vietnam is seeking for 04 National Consultants for assessment on the potentials for a green and sustainable dragon fruit supply chain in Binh Thuan Province and propose roadmap to support smallholder farmers and traders in the Province in transforming their production and business toward low carbon and sustainable practices (Ref: T200904)
The objectives of the project are:
1. To conduct a comprehensive mapping and develop an inventory of dragon fruits production in Binh Thuan and its upward linkages to the prominent dragon fruits supply chains, including but not limit to (i) the current and potential technologies (production, processing, transporting, packaging, trading etc.), (ii) current qualification and standards of the dragon fruits products, (iii) existing rules and regulations for production and trading, (iv) traceability, (v) logistics arrangements, (vi) existing climate change response (mitigation and adaptation) along different actors in the supply chains, (vii) on-going support from the state management of the agriculture sector.
2. In-depth evaluation on the potentials and opportunities for the farmers and businesses in Binh Thuan to shift toward green and sustainable dragon fruits supply chain. The evaluation will identify key climate risks, mitigation and adaptation potentials and a list of pioneer firms in the dragon fruit supply chain in Binh Thuan that will commit to improve their business models with low carbon resilient technology options.
3. Propose relevant supporting facilities/training packages to improve low carbon and climate smart solutions for those pioneer firms in the next 5 years with the support from the project, provinces and MARD.
4. Develop a roadmap for smallholder dragon fruits farmers and traders in transforming their dragon fruits production and businesses toward low-carbon and sustainable practices, including a traceability system for climate responsive and sustainable dragon fruits production.
Procurement Notice with enclosed TOR and evaluation criteria are in the attached files.
Interested offerors are invited to submit CVs, financial proposals and other information following guidance in the Procurement Notice to:
UNDP Viet Nam
304 Kim Ma, Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Tel: (+84 24) 38500100
Direct: (+84 24) 38500195/ 0377397439
with notification by email (without attachment) to: email@example.com that the bidder has submitted proposal.
UNDP will not be responsible for the missing of proposal if the bidder does not send notification email to above address.
Deadline for submission: 23.59 hrs., 14 September 2020 (Hanoi time)
- Kênh tài chính, chứng khoán việt nam
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
Consultancy Service for Providing Training on Business Planning and Pitching Skills for Start-up Youth/Entrepreneurs in Lao Cai ProvinceAide et Action (AEA)
05/10/2020AVSE Global - Association of Vietnamese Scientists and Experts
07/10/2020Save the Children
Consultancy on Making Teaser Video and Documentary Clips for Process-oriented Child Monitoring (POM)VVOB Vietnam
Consultant/Consultant Team to Evaluate and Document Communication Solutions in Climate Information ServicesCARE International
02/10/2020Wildlife Conservation Society (WCS)