The British Council Teaching Centre Team in Hanoi is seeking suitable candidates for the post of Teaching Assistant.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work with our teachers, supporting them both inside and outside of the classroom. As well as a pastoral role, they may also perform various administration tasks for the Teaching Centre.
- Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
- Salary: Allowance of VND45,000 per hour
- Closing date: Monday 19 April 2021
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
- good level of English and Vietnamese (equal to IELTS 6.0/CEFR B1 and above)
- good academic records
- previous experience as teaching assistant would be an advantage
- ability to work in a way that promotes the safety and well-being of children
- ability to work as part of a team
- ability to work with a customer focus
- ability to implement the British Council’s health and safety policy and practices.
- ability to follow the health and safety procedure and guidelines to ensure safety for the students and premises.
- good office IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Explorer)
- be available for at least 13 hours of work per week in the evenings and at weekends
- commitment to work continuously for at least one year.
The applicant needs to be able to prove that he/she has no civil or criminal records of any nature relating to any allegation or conviction concerning any type of harm to a child or children by providing a valid local police record after getting the job. (Please refer to the below document)
The role is particularly suitable for university students, recent graduates or others looking for hourly-paid work in the evenings and at weekends.
Term of service
This is a non-employment position and a term-based hourly paid contract. Hourly rate: VND45,000, together with experience of a dynamic working environment and career development opportunities.
How to apply
Please refer to the Role Profile and British Council behaviours for more details about the post.
If you are interested in the post, please apply by filling in the online recruitment form following this link: http://bit.ly/TA-Recruitment-April-2021
The British Council is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria.
The British Council believe that all children have potential and that every child matters - everywhere in the world. The British Council affirms the position that all children have the right to be protected from all forms of abuse as set out in article 19, UNCRC, 1989.
The British Council builds connections, understanding and trust between people in the UK and other countries through arts and culture, education and the English language.
We work in two ways – directly with individuals to transform their lives, and with governments and partners to make a bigger difference for the longer term, creating benefit for millions of people all over the world.
We help young people to gain the skills, confidence and connections they are looking for to realise their potential and to participate in strong and inclusive communities. We support them to learn English, to get a high-quality education and to gain internationally recognised qualifications. Our work in arts and culture stimulates creative expression and exchange and nurtures creative enterprise.
We connect the best of the UK with the world and the best of the world with the UK. These connections lead to an understanding of each other's strengths and of the challenges and values that we share. This builds trust between people in the UK and other nations which endures even when official relations may be strained.
We work on the ground in more than 100 countries. In 2019-20 we connected with 80 million people directly and with 791 million overall, including online and through our broadcasts and publications.
The British Council in Vietnam is a priority country for the British Council within East Asia. The British Council in Vietnam has offices and teaching centres in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
For more information, CLICK HERECandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
All year roundUSAID
05/06/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam