About Social Impact :
Social Impact is a global development management consulting firm which provides monitoring, evaluation, strategic planning, and capacity building services to advance development effectiveness. In Vietnam, SI is implementing the USAID Learns program to support USAID staff and partners to implement more efficient, effective, and transparent programs. Today, SI seeks a qualified consultant to lead a study on the implementation of the Vietnam Forests and Deltas Program.
Note: Candidate must live in Vietnam and speak Vietnamese. Priority will be given to Vietnamese citizens, but international experts with relevant experience in the area may also be considered
This mid-term performance evaluation will be used to review the activity’s progress toward the achievement of its objectives and well as its the effectiveness and relevance.
The purpose for undertaking the evaluation includes:
- Analyze the degree to which the program has achieved its objectives,
- Examine the achievements of the programme’s interventions against promoting Vietnamese cross-border trade
- Draw lessons learned from successes and challenges, and identify remaining gaps to inform future design.
For these purposes, the evaluation will seek to answer the following tentative questions:
- How well does the activity align with government (national and provincial) and private sector needs to expedite cross-border trade? (Essentially, this is asking: is the program doing the “right” things for/with these stakeholder groups?)
- To what extent is the activity engaged with the right GVN and private sector counterparts in order to achieve its objectives?
- To what extent has the activity been gender-responsive in its design and implementation?
- To what extent has the activity improved inter-agency, central-provincial and inter-provincial coordination to expedite trade?
- What contextual or institutional factors are helping or hindering progress?
The evaluation questions are still being finalized with USAID.
SI is seeking a Team Leader consultant to lead a team and be technically responsible for conducting the mid-term performance evaluation. S/he will be working alongside [insert the other position titles or simply say the number of team members].
- Lead the development of the evaluation design including methodology, instruments, and workplan
- Perform desk review and identify additional information required for analysis
- Conduct and oversee the consultant team to conduct data collection for the evaluation
- Coordinate team's ongoing analysis of qualitative and quantitative data
- Lead the preparation and presentation of the evaluation design, key findings, and recommendations to USAID together with the evaluation team
- Write the draft evaluation report with support from the team members, taking into consideration feedback from presentations and consultation workshops
- Respond to comments on the draft report and prepare final report
- Work collaboratively with team members throughout design, implementation, analysis, and report writing to complement each other's areas of expertise
Expected timeline: May – September 30, 2021
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
Deadline: April 18, 2021. Selection and interview will be performed on a rolling basis, and interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
To apply, please merge both your CV and a cover letter into one pdf file and submit it through the online portal.
To have application detail and more information, please click HERECandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
All year roundUSAID