- Serve as the lead ICT solutions expert for the project by coordinating with the project staff to conduct assessments focused on distribution options, analyze results and recommend educational technology interventions to advance project goals.
- Review technologies and distribution approaches appropriate for specific project contexts (Uganda, Tanzania, Colombia and Lebanon) that will include the use of audio, and can include SMS, and Web-based applications, particularly in the context of distance learning.
- Liaise with the private sector as appropriate to engage them in supporting project ICT initiatives around distribution.
- Establish criteria for selecting private sector partners and assist in assessing and negotiating partnerships.
- Provide recommendations for the incorporation of various technological solutions in the project in cooperation with technical partners.
- Build capacity of country teams to support their execution of the projects
- Support field staff in the development of an education technology approach appropriate to clients’ distance learning or remote support needs
- Coordinate and help country programs to develop a roadmap of short- and long-term ICT solutions
- Assess the risk of using the different technology in conflict/crisis contexts
- Support proposal development by working with country offices to identify technology requirements and integrate technology into program solutions
- Support the field to assess and then develop partnerships with education technology providers such as Telecom, ICT Service Providers, and other technology companies to customize the solution based on specific requirements
- Provide support to develop staffing plans, budgets, work plans, and M&E frameworks
- Provide ongoing support in monitoring project progress to inform troubleshooting and course correction discussions
- Work with project M&E team to use technology for the monitoring and measurement of the technology programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education Technology or Education, Master’s Degree Preferred
- At least five years of experience managing and/or advising on education technology use in projects, ideally in low-resource and/or conflict or crisis-affected contexts
- Has knowledge and experience in the design and implementation of a range of education technology tools and applications including app-based learning, mobile learning and Interactive Radio Instruction
- Strong knowledge in areas of formal and nonformal primary education, emergency education, and teacher support and development
- Strong knowledge and experience with project start up and management
- Experience with proposal development of large scale projects across a wide variety of public and private donors preferred
- Proven ability to operate in a complex organisation, across functions and countries and work on own initiative and collaboratively as part of diverse teams
- Excellent communication skills, cultural sensitivity, flexibility, ability to improvise, team player.
- Fluency in spoken and written French required; proficiency and/or fluency in English preferred
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
27/06/2021Blue Dragon Children's Foundation
12/07/2021Preferred by Nature
30/06/2021Pacific Links Foundation